Reviews for Steps To Suicide
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
omg i loved it, its amazing, escpecially the clarity of the step five part
J.STEWART chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Heyy Ally. It's James, also known as J. Stewart.

I don't know if I left you a review before, but incase I didn't, you know who I am. I think that you are a very talented writer/poet and you have a bright future ahead of you.

I must go now. This was a very interesting poem and it was of course, well written. I think that you will prove victorious in life.
Anthony chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Not just so what if u die! We'd all miss you too much and stuff like this which I just seem to be unloading on us lately, liked the new style too.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Great work, as always. I really liked this one a lot for some reason. I loved the steps at the begining. I don't think any one ever commits suicide with out testing it first... at least once. Keep up the good work
putz-6 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Awsome poem just one thing you can't give up there alot of people that care about you so please don't give up _
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Don't go! Please!

I love you! Rosanna loves you!

WE ALL LOVE YOU GODDAMNIT!
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
that was really good, you really portrayed the emotions so well. it really captured my attention. beautifully written.
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
how EMO
Hiedler chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
short-ish, but that was fine. it was really good. error: Don’t worry about me, so what if I die.' should have a question mark. oh and just a thought, would you really want to bleed to death?
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I would worry, and I do care about you. don't let her win
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
you captured this so well. I really felt this and was so heavily affected by the words used in this, powerful play and beautifully done. emotional and ridden with good angst, lovely if a bit meloncholic. but with out the meloncholy it wouldn't be angst? :P *dies laughing* XDD lovely poem though, so emotionally done and beautiful.

!* noelle *!
Yorba Linda chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow, very powerful. I love it, great detail and description of emotion, great job.
Eskelant chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Very nice! I DEFINETLY have to show that to my friend! Great Job.
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
beautiful...really captures your emotions, and i know if you keep writing you can hold on...keep holding on, i know you can...

muchLUB-kerr