Reviews for Grateful
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Beautiful! Hey I sent ya an invite to my site. Come join and share your work with us and join in on some clean fun. Keep up the awesome work.
Helen William chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow!thanks for taking time out to put your feeling into words; words that shade light in everyone else life.

Keep on writing

Love it

Kriss-C chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
This poem is very inspirational and out of the normal for you... I liked it alot..
youzi chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
maybe u shldnt mention tt" morning..surprise" twice in close proximity..otherwise not many the sentiments expressed in this keep writing D
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
dis made me happy. and i've been in a really bad slump. hit som pretty rough times lately but this cheered me up and gave me a better out look. thank you very much! :)
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i am happy to see a poem of hope and optimism. You're implying here to cherish the moments and live life to its fullest. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Kinna chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
It's nice to see a poem that is not depressing and full of angst. There's just one part I'm not too sure about. In the line were it says "That's why mornings are such a surprise" I assume that the speaker is referring to the line before because of the choice wording, but then it seems like the speaker is surprised at being joyful and alive. Maybe that is what the speaker meant but I'm not sure. Anyhow, I enjoyed the feeling of light and airy happiness that your poem gave to me, and I’m glad you shared it with all of us readers.