Reviews for Ghost Story
sweetgal chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
r u still going to write or are u just not?

please tell me i really like this story.
Amanda Rhode chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Hey! Good story so far, although u have already written most of it, and I just started reading it. . .whatever. Some words are misspelled like 'probably,' you wrote 'proabaly.' Other than that though, if this story's not finished, keep writing! I want to know what happens! Then again, I should read it before I say that, huh?. . .
Bearr chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
Wait...they're dating? Confozled
Unique1952 chapter 14 . 6/21/2006
I didnt even know there was an update! I lost the name after you changed... I so sad that the story is over and I feel so sorry for Luke but I'm happy for the outcome for Sam and Andrew...too bad he couldnt at least keep her Angela as a friend like they were. As always, I love the this story.
VIPA chapter 7 . 5/22/2006
LOVE THE TWIST! THANX FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT WRITER
VIPER chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER! KEEP WRITIN'!
vipa chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
you should have details about the rape! good chapter
Viper chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
hey this is a good story! i like this chapter! this story is great!
Lachelle chapter 12 . 12/4/2005
You have a lot to work on as a writer. Your story right now is rather dull and needs more description. Use more interesting words, expand on your ideas, and don't be redundant.

Keep practicing.
yesssssss chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
Aww, I really liked this... but Andrew was slightly hard to believe. He was very casual saying that he'd raped others before / But besides that it rocks, it's one of those TV-show-like stories. I can't wait until you update it again!
backseats on thursdays chapter 12 . 8/20/2005
Ouch. i like it though. update soon! XD
Unique1952 chapter 12 . 8/20/2005
Wow, I dont know if I could've forgiven him that easy but I'm glad she did. Again, this was great, thanks for updating so quick!
Kita Tsuki chapter 12 . 8/20/2005
YAY! I'm glad she forgave him. Update soon! Peace!
Kita Tsuki chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
Poor Andrew. Update soon! Peace!
Unique1952 chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
Again, great work with this story. I cant wait to see what else will happen, especially with Sam and Andrew. Ok, well please keep up the good work, again, this chapter was really good!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »