Reviews for The Opposite of Falling Down
EuphoriaAddict chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Up...date. Extrememly cruel with the cliffy O
firestar267 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
oh my god no you HAVE to update soon -no NOW please please please when i saw there was no chapter 4 i was GUTTED please updsate, you write v ery well and i love this!
Rachizzle chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
omgomg I love this one too :D update lmao this story is sexy XD
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
No no it doesn't suck! It's awesome! There are some minor grammar mistakes and typos. Hoho! Very realistic. I love it *squee*
your-my-girl chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
I hate that... I start reading a great story, and get totally sucked into it then I have to wait for the next chapter. Please update soon, it's a great story.

Only a few questions, how old our Eli and Caden? What do they look like, twins? And how old, round about is Jualian?
Esquirella chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Blackmail! Oh no!
Clowie chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
OMG I love it! Yay for twincest! I cant wait for more! Update soon!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
That was an awesome perspective on Caden. Looking forward to more!
Esquirella chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Dude! Don't stop! I want more!
Bloodeued chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Holy fuck! LOL! that was awsome and extremely well written. Way to push the envelope on that one. I really enjoyed and was on the edge of my seat the entire frigging time I read it! ohmigod ohmigod!

Holy cow, that was sick! I am extremely interested in seeing where in the hell you take this. I feel really sorry for your main character, I want something good to happen to him, but you made me want more and more bad! Brilliant! I hope you continue this! I like it, but be prepared for some hate mail!

Again, awsome job. Sick, sick, story, but well written enough to qualify for its own soap! loved it.

Blessed Be!