Reviews for The Five Kingdoms
The Moon Child chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
- You've got a great story going here! Cowritten, eh? Wow...this is the first cowritten fic I've ever come across...

The story is basically perfect in the aspect of dialogue, but maybe a little more description surrounding the dialogue would help. Your character development seems to be going well, which is normally quite hard with so many characters. Well, anyway, good luck, and please update!
Kizune chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Good chapter! Very informative and interesting! Update soon:)
Kizune chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Great story there!Interesting and intrigueing, the only thing I suggest is describing the characters more detailed!Update soon:)
clair-a-net chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
these character have similar traites to people i don't it's kinda funny. can't wait for the action to start. oh there was a coupleof mispellings but over all it was pretty good.
Leighton Carrington chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
So far, the plot looks interesting but there are some things keeping the story from being it's best.

First of all, the story begins with basically no explanation of where the characters are, let alone what they are planning on doing. Please use more detail in that department.

Secondly, the character "Anne" joins the party out of the blue. The character needs to have a reason for joining them other than being lost. And thirdly, please make it more clear on who is saying what.

I'm not putting down the story, it sounds very interesting and I would like to see how it ends up. Just give it some TLC.
clair-a-net chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
*clap of hands* over 10 words good job. a little confusing at the beging, didn't flow very well at the start, but after you got going it was only one error:( a girl with hair standing a few paces away called out.)I mean i hope she did have hair but i think you forgot a word or something.

maaybe in the beging of this chapter you want to explain that the queen has sommoned the best people from each place and today they are all ariving in the city and discribe what the city streets look like then go into the conversatins. i know you already said part of that in the prolog, but i think what this chapter is missing is more of the setting. hope that helped some and write more. seems like their will be some conflicts going on. clair_a_net
clair-a-net chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Pretty good intorduction into things, gave a little bit of background and history of what is happening. always nice to know when reading. as for the four moons alining to show the chosen leader thats cool. also you presented a bad guy but then killed him still leaving the problem to be resolved and now a dead line of one year to compleat it. so now the question on my mind is where is the princess and what has she been raised to think, and what has she been doing?

defenaly continue. clair_a_net