Reviews for I'll call you freak, you'll call me delusional
bummertime chapter 12 . 9/6/2005
I do dance. A lot.

EVen in my sleep my brain dances.

Rofl.

Juan.

Me like.

D
Kjersti chapter 12 . 9/6/2005
Aw! Love it. This is such a nice story. And this chapter was just too cute... Keep on writing! :)
cbprice25 chapter 12 . 9/6/2005
I had begun to suspect that you'd gone and got yourself killed (after the long term of no updates). I even bought you flowers to put over your grave. But, here you are again (it's a good thing, although now I have flowers but no deceased).

Keep writing
Endowment's Seraph chapter 12 . 9/6/2005
I really do love him. lol. this was great. I can't wait to read more! and i love how many romantic scenes you put it it. perfect!~Mel (aka StarsignLeo)
murky chapter 12 . 9/6/2005
DAMN! I realise I just missed my chance to be reviewer 100! (why I would want to be, I don't know, haha, same as why Alynn got so excited bout the presents I guess ) haha, yes, I'm lucky to beta This Storm, methinks. Cause many people would want to, yes? haha. Perk: I get to read the chapters before you people! nyah. haha. yeah, I think it's real good too (: and I don't really do much as beta. So, yah. Go Alynn! I advocate listening to mp3 players during boring lessons. (: So much more interesting than supply-demand curves, etc. It was sad their make-out session got interrupted though. Nice to see her parents back! They're so adorable. So happy in love and all that. heh. and urm, I don't have anything else to say. haha. Enjoyed the chapter muchly! Off to sleep (: Have a great week.
morikoT chapter 11 . 8/20/2005
*currently freaking out* omg! this story is so good! u just have to update really son! and i just love juan he just sounds so interesting!
The Big Pimpin Pimple chapter 11 . 8/17/2005
yes...they are so cute together it makes me giggle girlishly...which is weird for mecan't wait for your next update
Death Princess chapter 11 . 8/16/2005
uh im not good at givin reviews. 9 times out of 10 i dunt know wat 2 say. anyways alyn is extremely hyper. shes funny 2 in a weird way. :p juan is such a cool name sounds spanishy. how do dan and juan know eachother? oh and is alyn an only child? anyways i really enjoyed reading this so far so plz UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
carma627 chapter 11 . 8/3/2005
This has to be my favoritest chapter so far... I LOVE them together... this chapter was just so cute and sweet~~ its all good~eh, and I was cracking up for hours at the little SM bit... the humor is actually funny! thanks~~keep it up!
Eleanor Gibson chapter 11 . 7/31/2005
Lol, sadly this review will be like all the others. Another one of those "Great update!" Reviews. Yet for your story, in all truthfulness, it deserves nothing less. You've kept the characters believeable despite the slightly cliched story line (and I don't mean cliched in a bad way either) and I enjoyed the ending of the chapter, that definitely quirked my amusement. Nice work,-Rae
forever in blue jeans chapter 11 . 7/30/2005
Aw, this chapter was adorable. Well done.

Update soon!
N.S. Blanchard chapter 11 . 7/28/2005
hm red and black hair. what a wonderful color combo. i love your characters. they make me smile. good job. keep it up!
murky chapter 11 . 7/27/2005
BAH, I actually read this and wanted to post a review yesterday, but ficpress conked up on me. Smart me copy and pasted though! -is proud of self- here you go: haha. It's ok, I don't know bout everyone else, but you ranting about Tamora Pierce is FINE BY ME ) haha. I liked this chapter lots. There're lots of great parts in it too. Sentences here and there that have fantastic wording. Let me go find them... 1) "I was giving you the thingy of the doubt" haha, this totally cracked me up. It's in line with her being so nervous and all though. haha. sweetness. 2) "Can I kiss you now? I asked mentally." haha. We all start to realise just HOW desperate she is for this conversation to be done with. p 3) "They just like to think they’re rebellious." They've been found out! Dang, and they thought no one would find out the truth. haha. 4) "“We did?” Marlene asked, her voice deadpan." 5) "Your leader seems friendly." ALIENS. Save us! p I don't get what's up with the shoe though. haha. It's got me puzzled! hm. I love how Happy Danny is. It's so endearing really. Sweetness! and I assume we'll be seeing more of Eva. hm, I'm quite curious as to what obstacles you're going to throw in their path now. Keep 'em coming! )
Kira chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
i just started reading this story and i love it so far! the plot is awesome and i love the characters great job please update soon!

much love-Kira