Reviews for I'll call you freak, you'll call me delusional
badboysarebest chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
"You'll have to let me clean up my room before you come in. Wouldn't want to add truth to that statement."

Adorable!
badboysarebest chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Love your writing
sushikid chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
I LOVE this story, seriously, it's so good. I even read it twice. :P

I love the relationship between these too and their story is so believable.

I hope you update soon!(:

I'm new to FictionPress so I've only just started my own stuff.

Libby.x
ess3sandra chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
she should invite him over when shes alone )
ess3sandra chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
hoho, with something in common they will grow closer, amaryllis will do that, and i agree, its a beautiful name!
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
hehe, in my country offspring is considered mainstream. im glad that they started to interacte with eachother!
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
haha, great that she fell in. will light up the energy when all of them needs to act bored and ultra cool. i wonder if she should make all of 'em go in to. that would be hilarious, the cool people acting like children.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I can understand hr, Martin is annoying. I like that she stands up for herself, does what she believes in.
fairies and snapple chapter 18 . 2/3/2010
This is such a lovely story! I adore all the characters, and I desperately hope you update soon!
katicus chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
i really like this story because its very cute.

i think you have built the characters up in a very effective way. update soon :)
Your Execution chapter 18 . 9/5/2009
I like this story a lot. :D please update soon.
Lauranthalsala chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
Wow, the whole all of his stories were on his USB thing was kind of really sweet of him :)
Lauranthalsala chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Sounds like the coolest window ever :)
Lauranthalsala chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
I love how his name is Juan. It makes me giggle :$
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh I like that trick the "punk-loner" pulled with the hawaiian shirt. VERY slick. Very hot.

VERY interesting :)