Reviews for I'll call you freak, you'll call me delusional
Hyperroll chapter 15 . 5/3/2007
That, my friend, was dramatic. I can't believe his house is gone. Oh, but maybe he'll live with Alynn? Maybe? Hopefully?

Anyway, I think the main problem with their relationship is the secrets they keep from one another. They need to learn how to trust eachother and just open up. I mean, Alynn doesn't really have a lot of opening up to do (as we know of, at least), but Juan kind of harbors a lot of his emotions and problems.

Overall, I love this story. I read it back before you just stopped updating and I'm unbelieveably happy that you started it up again.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and I'm basically pissing myself in anticipation (hahaha, not really, but you know what I trying to say).

So till then, happy writtings.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 15 . 5/1/2007
this was great. I'm intrigued to find out more about this fire. write more soon!

~Mel

AH my darling juan! D:

psh, nice chapter anyway
x0.maybe.x0 chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
omg.

so i pretty much think i love this.

you have skilz.

haha jk.

but serious.

youmajor talent.

keep up with this story.

i'm anxious for the rest.
ghostreader chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
I squealed when I saw that you updated. :)

Aww. I loved this chapter.

Alynn and Juan are so adorable.

Poor Alynn! Those two really have to work out their issues.

Thanks for updating! :P
MuffinLuff chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
lol

i still have tea parties xD

gud job)
RR-GV27 chapter 14 . 4/20/2007
I love this story. I don't even know what to say. I just love it. I've been following this story for a long time but I never reviewed it. And when I thought you had stopped writing it I was very sad. I hope you will find the time and creativity to continue because it really is very good.
StrawberryStarburst chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
I love your story. I like how you made the "populars" real. A lot of other people make them stereotypical and not all "populars" are like that. Anyways, I'm looking at your last update date and it was months ago. Please update! I'm begging you. :)
Humor Me Pink chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Cool people update.

Be cool.

Update.
merrymowmow chapter 14 . 3/4/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
1-33 pm chapter 14 . 2/2/2007
i can't believe i've never seen this story until now.

i have to say this is one of my favorites.

and i love how well she gets along with her parents.

and also how much he cares for his parent.

(plus all the friends are hilarious)

can't wait till the next chapter
ramenrandomness chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
Came across your story just today and read all 14 chapters. I think it's wonderful, especially the unique characteristics everyone has. Can't wait for the nest chapter, so please update soon!
Twilight chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
Wowow! It's getting pretty strange now.

I really want to know what's up with Juan.

It's kinda sad in the end though. :( But I'm sure they'll be alright.

Alynn's parents really should help. _

Andand I wonder what's on the USB stick! :D

I'm quite into it again, suprisingly. XD I hope there will be more soon, so not after another year. :P
Nestle chapter 14 . 1/4/2007