Reviews for I'll call you freak, you'll call me delusional
hippos-anoonymus chapter 14 . 1/2/2007
I luv ure writing style, and all your characters are so distinct, you have amazing characterization skills.

I like the twist, it's good. You're story's more real life, so the twist flows well

I like real life esq stories, great job

update soon

(your grammar is great too)
Vineta chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
This is very good. I love the characters in it. I think that you have Juan and Alynn characterized wonderfully. I really like that Juan likes latin because that's what I study. I can't wait to read more of this.
Popover Pizzaz chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
Yes! An update! I had reoccurring nightmares that you abandoned this story for good...it was quite terrifying lol. This chapter gave off a very definite sense of foreboding, and I can't for the life of me figure out what it might be! I love Juan; he's touching, sweet, mysterious, and I feel like there's so much more to be revealed in terms of his character and personality, although this chapter definitely offered a little more insight into whatever's going through that mind of his. Whenever I read scenes between Alynn and Juan, I can't help but smile at how adorable they are together and how realistic their relationship is. I love how there's a depth to all the characters, even minor ones like Delilah. I can't remember all that happened in the previous chapters since it's been so long since I've read the story, but I'm going to back and reread it so that I have a better sense of what's going on and what is to come. Fabulous chapter, interesting twist (what is contained in that USB drive, I wonder), and I'm anxiously awaiting your plans for the rest of the story!
carma627 chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
hallelujah! this is my favorite story on fictionpress. it's hard to keep up with a story but man im glad you did. congrats and thanks for the amazing chapter.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
wow. at least they didn't break up. that's what i thought the twist would be. I'm glad you updated. write more

~Mel
Aims11085 chapter 14 . 12/28/2006
I love this. I just found it yesterday, it's almost scary that you updated today. I hope there is more, I'm so intrigued by this story and these characters. Can't wait for more.

Amy
Blithe F. Crossfirek chapter 14 . 12/28/2006
I have no critisim. I honestly don't think that it can be improved, seriously it's that good. I loved your uses of figurative language. the similes and metaphors are very distinct and well placed. I look forward to the chapters to come.

Sincerely Your's,

Blithe F. Crossfirek
InspiredByAKiss chapter 14 . 12/28/2006
Alynn and Juan make me go 'aww'. I don't know what it is about your writing style, but there's something special about it that really pulls me into the story. :) I hope Juan will learn to open up more.

Update soon, please.
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That's a long title you've got there, and a bundle of reviews that call this thing perfect. I can firmly state that as long as that lame excuse for a header is still there, they are wrong.

Laconic and concise. You have a story, you have a plan of the story, and you have a title of the plan. The title is the same plan, summed up to one point. You've failed to do the correct summary of your work.

The first sentence makes me sour, I wish to say "My, my, my!" "I closed my locker loudly, ripping out the key and slinging my bag over my shoulder." get the idea?

Don't let pronouns pester you, because they will. You might have ironed out that problem later in the story, but the start just won't do. Readers are nasty critters and will leave you in the shade if you don't play by their rules. Others might have praised you for one reason or another, but I find none yet. I'm at the first sentence and my eyes don't with to move over that line. People judge by the cover if they have a social life and the will to appreciate the good things in life. Nobody'd like to admit it, but it always happens. Your cover must look flawless to resemble the treat inside. When you write a whole story, you take care of it all.

Stereotypes involved in the fiction and the overall admittance of classes and the need for them sicken me. It might have been done on purpose and the character's psyche is ruined to think in a box, but I'm not amused.

I find this place amazing for the overall quality of English, but the higher the average, the higher the standards. You've failed to humour me.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
merrymowmow chapter 13 . 9/29/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update ' I'll call you freak, you'll call me delusional'
carma627 chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
I love this story and I don't even care if you update it ( though if you did I might star crying or combust or something from happiness) I'm just grateful you wrote the first 13 chapters. congrat, eh!
carma627 chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
you're characterization is perfect. I feel like this story could be happening in my school ( now if only it would start happening to me)The way you portray the social dynamic of school is extremely realistic. The stories that simply plop every charcter into a clique ( she's a goth, he's a prep) its just not true. Yes, those cliques exist ( heck yes they do) but the lines aren't so divided. It's not all black and white... it's actually mostly white... and your story reflects that. yay you.
carma627 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
This plot is intriguing and unique. It doesn't try to be unique. It just is. That is why it is amazing. Those who try too hard to be different jsut end being the same as the rest of the people who act that way. This story is refreshing and I LOVE it!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
this story makes me smile
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 12 . 8/26/2006