Reviews for from california with love
saccharine lust aerial chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
hey, just a thought...

... can i marry you?

(your work is that good)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wow, I am so incredibly glad I stumbled upon your profile and this poem. I am floored. Absolutely floored. Amazing images, unique metaphors ("i am the rib bones of a/1990 heroin chic model" - shut up, I wish I wrote that). Perfection. DEFINITELY adding you to my faves list! Keep writing! :)
andrealiz chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
first off, I'd like to tell you just how much I love your writing. I've read almost all of your works and I constantly read and reread 'blur' and 'not-so-living proof'. Just like everything else you've done, I love this piece. I especially like the last stanza. You are an excellent poet and I absolutely cannot wait for your next poem.

-andrea elisabeth
euphemismsforlukewarmtragedies chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
you know, i'm so glad you put me on your "fave authors" list (thank you btw)...otherwise i would've never found you.

so glad i found this poem. it is beautiful.

i'm throwing back the words you gave me on my "macabre" poem... here they are: i wish i wrote this.

this is wonderful, is all i can say.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
searingly autobiographical? i love this. it's fucked up, in your face, and beautiful.
this is britt chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I loved it. I absolutely fucking loved it.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
*dies* This is too perfect for words. Everything is just so... gah I can't even put it to words.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
again i love your style and i have only good things to say about your writing.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
choppy, but it all fits rather nicely. Good theme... very nice structure.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I'm a little confused on the meaning, but overall I think I get it.