Reviews for When the Music's Over, Turn Out the Lights
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I know you wrote this a while ago, but it's still very well done! Will you ever write about Jim Morrison?
confusedboxx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
"I'm glad you stayed with me. I would have it no other way." - I loved this part. It sounded so Hitler-ish.
Aurora chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I would just like to say, I think you did a brilliant job with this story! Very well done and you captured her personality so well in just one chapter.

You should be proud of yourself.
Hed in the Cloudz chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I love the line " “Diamonds.” His brows furrowed. “Yes, diamonds. Everyone is like a diamond. Cufflinks and teeth and glossy eyes.”" To me, it's the best part of the story. It's a great idea, and one that would be simply amazing if you went over it again to revise.
cassandra12271 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
"It's totally awesome, dude," said Bill and Ted. "It's totally awesome, dude," I said. "Hey, let's go back in time in the twentieth century, dude!" said Bill and Ted. "Awesome idea, dude" I said. And off we went back in time to the twentieth century!
Sahara Hayden chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This was very well written. Did you mean for Herr Wolf to be like Adolf Hitler? If you did, that was very clever of you... and if you didn't,well, the story was still extremely good.
Lavender Knight chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
THIS WAS BRILLIANT! I have for a very long time been wanting to write a little thing on Eva Braun. She seemed such a mysterious character and I had wanted to tap into that. Now, I've had moments like this before, but the thing is I would read how someone else would do the plot bunny and I'd still think about doing my own because they didn't do right. Here, I read this and I feel satisfied with what I see. You captured her feelings about him and his behaviour was so completely perfect for his , it hit me right there in the heart and I thought. Faery, you've done !
Corinthian Faerie chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hello! I like your story, it's on a really (to me) interesting topic. And I like how you wrote it; their relationship was sweet. And he really was cold, in a matter-of-fact kind of way.
ICTrtleTrth chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I've always struggled to think of the purpatrators of the Nazi war crimes as human, but true they did love and mourn as everyone else. I wonder what drives such ordinary people to do such horrific things, knowing fully what they are doing, but at the same time showing no understanding. Anyway, thanks for expressing that persepective.
aims80 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I like it. A friend was telling me of a movie he saw the other day about the last days in Hitler's bunker which seemed really interesting. Unfortunately I can't speak German and there were no subtitles. :( Anyways, like I said I like this.

By the way if you get the chance can you please check out Brenda and let me know what you think of it?
W3DNESDAY chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
poignant title. i liked how you portrayed eva. you got in a lot of characterization in thsi one shot. i could really feel myself in the filthy bunker.. hearing distant gunshots. this was very well written, but if a little long perhaps.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
So elegantly written, so poignant and gentle. Saddening but seems relatively accurate. I hope you update the other one soon, You Break My Heart...