Reviews for Notes About Life
Zakia chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Unfortunately, his logic does make sense, if only because teenage boys typically can't think deep enough to confuse anyone. While it's riddled with fallacies and other technical shiznit, his basic concepts make sense: ignore your feelings.

Men are idiots.

And, sorry for the analysis, but I'm taking a logic class, and when I saw your last line, I started dissecting.
more than a memory chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Wow. I think me and my best friend had this conversation.

I like it - it's really realistic. But your guy was mean. *sad*
kit feral chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
"I no so many people that like u but u don’t like them and u like people that don’t like u instead u sud (should) like the people that like u and don’t like the people that don’t like u." What an idiot! God, whoever this person is, I want to smack them! Their logic doesn't make sense at all! Not to be rude, cause I know you liked them (hopefully it is liked and you got over them) but I agree with a previous reviewer- this person is an ass. I hope everything worked out. Anyway, this wasn't boring at all! I think you could actually turn it into a story- maybe one done totally in notes? It would be really cool. Anyway, great work, keep it up!
Flies chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Wow, true friendship there. The next moves on both sides of the story are so obvious, but I guess that's what makes it hard to move on. You know where to go, but where you are is so much more comforting to the divet in your brain and despite the words on paper, you're not ready for tomorrow since you still have to pack your suitcase. Uhm, if that makes any sense at all. Sorry, got invovled there. Well, I do hope this little squirmish worked itself out somehow... life is full of people, some suck and some are great, and some suck but where great masks, and some are great and wear sucky masks... but they're all people. Er, yeah. Definitely not boring. Rice cakes drenched in blood and batteries caked in mud.
Epic BeezlebubCH chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
This actually happened? Wow.

You're right, this guy's logic doesn't make any sense at all, if he thinks that it's that incredibly easy to stop liking someone. If he actually believes that, then chances are he hasn't experienced "liking" someone yet.

And this wasn't boring! Keep writing. 0)

eb-ch
xhearrt chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
not at all! this wasn't boring! it was interesting, about all the things going on. sorry about your boy troubles. I like guys who probably don't like me, but I dun think there are guys who even DO like me, 'cept my friends, who care for me.
ShadowsAuthor chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but your taste in guys is obvioualy in need of improvement. This kid is an ass... Sorry!
Di chapter 1 . 5/24/2005