Reviews for Comfort
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Such caring piece. Great job. Write on!
Jezsh chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
beautifully, wonderfully expressed.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
i am going to assume that your boyfriend is battling an addiction or something and you really want to help him, but all you can do is listen. just my interpretation but i could be wrong. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
wow, this is so sweet! shows how much u care abt ur bf
godsandstars chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Aww...so sad...powerful. Good job.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
aww thats sad! i feel bad for you cuz i know that must be a hard thing to deal with but i think you being there means something good job!
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Aww cute poem! I like it.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Wow...that was really job!
penname1920 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
agh i know exactly how u feel, except this was with a friend... well written poem
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
wow, that was very touching. Really pulled on some thoughts i've had in the back of my head on certain people in my life. Thank you.

(i've also decided to attempt to review all of your pieces, you're a fantastic author, but at 514, dang, dont expect it to get finished for a LONG time.)

Peace and Chicken Grease
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
oh my i missed a few didnt i? sorry! nice poem mind you. i like the ideas
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Sad, yet sometimes people only need to know that someone is there for them and that can be enough. I'm sure that you help more then you know. A good poem, truly honest and heartfelt.

Keep it up.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Angsty indeed and in a weird way to me sweet. All most remising while in thought. Really beautiful.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Sometimes the only cure for pain, is knowing somebody cares. Just do what you can do, sometimes just being there for someone and listening is all they need. Lovely poem, it's so easy to emphasize with that I have that dejected helpless feeling in my stomach right now...wonderful job though.

~Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Its great. I love the format and the way it flows. I my not be going through the same thing and I feel so sad just reading it. :(

Nice job.