Reviews for The worst thing I have ever written
bhfp28 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Hey, you know me. I'm The Writer 2005. No offense, but I can see why you named this thing "The worst thing I have ever written": CAUSE THERE ARE 37 BETTER ONES THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN! I just looked at this thinking, it can't be that bad, then I'm like, "Oh my God, I hope she dosen't read this to her little sister!" W/e. later, dudet.
Unready chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
haha. its crazy!
Chell-o Bodello chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Ha! I write stuff like this all teh time when I can't think of anything to write! But, trust me, compared to mine, this is GOOD!

Lunchi
AllyCred chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
at this point i can't comment if its ur worst poem or not coz this is the first one i have read, but i have to say the rhyming did seem a bit forced and the structure wasn't really great...but all in all its good, being in a weird mood etc. when writing poetry can be a good thing, never doubt that...so now off to read in ur words ur better ones. lots of love AllyCred

P. for the review appreciate it.
acousticXsunrise chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
i think it's funny. lol. i write poems like that sometimes. now im off to read some of your good stuff...

thx for reviewing!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
heh lotta a/n at the bottom :P i like the sarcastic humour of this one
Mwahahahahaha chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hey, I liked it anyway. _ Spiffy... And insane. Good mew. Kitties mew. All you need is monkeys, and that is awesomeness.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
lol, even if this is the worst thing you've ever written, it's still funny! hehe

*lime-girl*
PocketPoodle chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I don't care if it's the worst poem ever written according to you! It was funny and I can tell you were in a weird mood! I'm in a strange mood permanantly! lol!As I've been so nice as to review your poem (and I'm the 1st person to do so) could you pretty please review one of my stories?Yours, PocketPoodle.