Reviews for From Your Languorous Paramour
pale doll chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
i love this. i think this is the best piece you've ever written
Giselle chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wonderful
Aryanda chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
oh, wow. it's enchanting...and beautiful. great and wonderful job. keep it up.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
All your poems have so many reviews...though I must say you deserve them, your poems are so fabulous.

This was was such a love story, beautiful and eloquent, I can see everything playing out. Lovely piece, keep writing.
Senshi's Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wah! You're such a genius! *sniffs* I think I can relate to this one. It made me heart ache. Was this based on something or inspired by something? You're very creative and good at what you do. I hope I can write as well as you do, or half as much. When words speak volumes, you can never hear enough. Great job.

MuCh LoVe,*Senshi's Tenshi*-AKA-!*Shi-chan*!
Pricilla Cox chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
This is so romantic.
Emilia J. Luthi chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
How gorgeous! I love the well-placed allusions and your lovely skill with words. It is evocative and mysterious as all such elegant poetry should be. I have added you to my favorite authors list.
scudcrow chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
The reference to your lover in polite terms is quite like an old koan. The diction (ex: porcelain, 'burn'ed, etc.) could be tied/interpreted into/as a much deeper saga as I'm sure this poem stems from one is essence. A fullfledged attempt at showing where you draw your power from (i.e. tying in faith with your life) goes to show your mettle. Glad to have read this one!

K
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I enjoyed it all but loved the ending the most. I love the use of words and the freshness you provide the reader. I also love the title and the use of the word paramour. Great word and great job, keep writing :D
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Sweet...love the last few lines. Nice!
Amrun chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Very nice poem. I absolutely love your imagery in such phrases as "dreams dangling between the stars." That's breathtaking. The idea behind the poem itself isn't really clear though. Your description and imagery, while nice, isn't really cohesive and sometimes doesn't fit together. It's more like you sat down to write a pretty poem about an unconventional love than wrote from your heart about a PARTICULAR love. That the love is unconventional is what makes this poem intriguing, though ... But your metaphors could be a bit more sensical. They're like little pretty bits, spread around like glitter, separately shining ... But they need to make a whole picture. I enjoyed reading the poem, but it's now fuddled in my mind. Later, it won't stand out in my memory because in it, a deeper meaning did not speak to me. The breadth of vocabulary was a very nice touch, although it did seem a LITTLE bit like you went searching for impressive words in the dictionary.

This in particular I felt merited an address:stronger then words on my paper,

stronger then the whole of myself

THAN, not THEN. Then is subsequent, but than is comparative.

Overall, this was a very pretty piece and I liked it. Keep on pluggin'. :]
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
this is beautiful...absolutely beautiful...wow...
Alexander Core chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Sad... lonely. Such things should be just a figment to a lady such as yourself.
Azaelia Hamwich chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I like the last line aswell, lovely :)

I love the way you have to keep reading it, maybe to understand it better or just to see it finish as perfectly as the rest of it is written. It's beautiful.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Very rich and cultured in tone, lovely imagery and expression.