Reviews for Manifesto
Abortive Measures chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Ah, Orwell. The manifestos of the thinking anti-capitalist. Very nice.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Seems quite humourous.
otterpaws chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I'm not really sorry to say this as I must inform you that...this is poem is very, very confusing. I think that you copied alot of great author's ideas, and also, any ANY reader should be able to look at a poem, read it, and be pretty knowlegeble to what it means...but your poem sounds like complete nonsense. (I may be sorry about that comment, but it is thee truth) hmm...I don't think thee typos help either to thee work...hmm. You have potential for being a good writer, but right now you have to be a wee bit less arrogant, dear. It is silly to say that, "If you've read everything I've ever read, you might have a chance at understanding this poem." In thus, you are criticizing thee reader by implying that you are thee "smart" one and that thee reader is most likely dumb. You amuse me very much so...you're arrogance is entertaining...:-) hehe.
Shades of Ink chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Yay. I love all the literary references, especially from Animal Farm at the work.
pointythings chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
First of all, if we had read everything you have ever read, then we would surely understand this, except for the parts which are incomprehensible because they are badly written. This poem is clogged with allusions and has few original thoughts. It is badly in need of commas and a spell check.

To refer to your bio, I do not agree that ignorance is unexceptable. I do, however, believe that ignorance is unacceptable. And I don't think "right" is a verb, unless you are making something right which was wrong, which doesn't make sense with the context.

This poem has confusing and ungrammatical word structure in several places, but if it weren't for these things, then anyone who had read the things you allude to in it would surely stand more than a chance of understanding it. I found your summary arrogant and insulting. I found your poem long-winded and confusing. I find you simply irritating. Your writing could be good with some rewording and some original ideas. Continue to write and please stop assuming that others are less educated than you are.

Yours in writing,