Reviews for Awake At Night
Lee Sempai chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
First off. Luv this! You need to publish it! Second, I am fine with being your beta reader! Keep up!
RunBabyRun chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Ohmyfug! AMAZING! This story is amazing! I will even forgive you for making them both really rich and using multiple POVs. I fucking love your story. I wish it would continue but if this is the end, it's a really good one nonetheless. Cheers!
snow chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
lol, funny story _
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Highly entertaining!
FairyOfDeath chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
I wonder if youre still writting this...anyways, i thought I would suggest a bit more attention to details, maybe then the brashness of your lead character won't overpower the readers. happy writting
butterfly.com chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
hey love the story so far cant wait for the next chapter :)
KilgoreTrout chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
This is such an entertaining story. Rae Ann is awesome, and Ian is sexy as hell. I'd be lying if I said Chs 7 & 8 didn't arouse me a bit.
pattEcake chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
This is awesome. YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YAY! If possible, you know, I would love you it if you could update more frequnetly! THANKS!
butterfly.com chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
hey love the story :D

are you continuing writtin it?
pattEcake chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I love it. It's really good, and original. Usually authors want to make the lead woman really... not like her. It's just really cool, PLEASE CONTINUE! I feel all sad inside :)
l'heautontimoroumenos chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
i love Rae Ann and Ian, though Rae ann could do being a little more bitchy. Anyway, now that you know that i really love this story and that i shall harass you if you do not write the following chapters (quickly if possible), you are going to start typing the rest of this story. Thank you.

(I'm french, so when I say "harass", I mean it)
Ember Eyed Girl chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
You seriously have to finish this one. It's a little raw, but it's pretty intense also. C'mon finish it!
Utter Madness chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I WANT HIM
Utter Madness chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
HO LY CR AP dude, can i have Ian? PLEASE!

I want him e-mail me with the answer and whateve...
Utter Madness chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
if you're still looking for a beta, I'm available. And patient. I have a thing for stories about goths, as i am one myself...
95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »