Reviews for A Fairy's Fairytale
Fiorenza chapter 9 . 3/11/2006
I'd thought that I'd reviewed this chapter! I'd liked it, it gave alot of insight into the character's backgrounds.
Alenor chapter 10 . 3/11/2006
ok, tristan is a pain in the butt! how mean of him. he should just ask damien if he could help run the kingdom or something. ahh well, cya later.
KaronePrincess chapter 9 . 11/30/2005
Hi Eosphorus! I'm KaronePrincess!

I am really enjoyed reading this chapter.

Tristan and Damian are fighting each other.

Damian is stronger than Tristan.

The king, Nersin's father know about this.

What does Bianca mean by "Layla? Well...Layla is a human. SHe married the king. Layla died for the king, her husband...oh...

I'm enjoyed reading the flaskback parts. Nersin and Dee are cute.

What will happen to Nersin when Micah take Nesrin to the village? Will something bad happen?

The king send Damian and Tristan to found Nersin, but why only two persons. Why not the scouts? I'm just wondering.

Uh..oh...Nersin survive only for 3 days? In Human Realm.

Please UPDATE! Can't wait to read what happen next!

The plot is very interesting!

Oh...and..yes...I'm looking forward to read your new story, "Sunlight and Shadows" THe title is very interesting. It's contrast each other.

Thanks!

KaronePrincess

Email:
talynkelly at school chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
you know, I really should be reading my english assignment . hehe, anyway, in the flashback, where do Damian and Nesrin go, hm?
Finch the Touch chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
Hola! I've been watching your story for a while, I'm glad to see that it's developed well. You need more of a plot, eh? Well, I've got no clue how it ends, but certainly her father wouldn't just sit around? Maybe the fact that the brother of the fairy his daughter was proposed to kidnapped her, maybe that would irk him just a bit? I'm not sure. But I definetly really really like it! I'm just confused as to why Damian just kind of gave up trying to find her...
Teah Marie chapter 8 . 10/22/2005
sweet
candycane-collage chapter 7 . 10/7/2005
Whoa. Talk about a late review! Heh heh. Sorry it's so late, but I just haven't been on this sight at all since September.

Well, here's your review: YAY! This was an awesome chapter! Any chapter's long enough! This story rocks my little froggy socks! Wh00p! Wh00p!
insane in the brain chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
This is a very,very good story. I hate to critisize such a brilliant and creative story, but [to me] something just doesn't click. When you read Harry Potter you just can't put it down, yet this story only has a mild buzz of intensity that makes the reader want to click the 'next' button. Try to build up the drama a little bit more, but otherwise, I'd give you two thumbs up for your story, it's awesome.

Hannah.
KaronePrincess chapter 8 . 9/26/2005
Another Great chatper!

Damian is REALLY CONCERNED for her (the one he loved dearly). I am interesting in between he and Trisan. I guessed Tristan is SO JEALOUS of Damian. He's evil , but there's something special about him.

Damian is a very HEROIC character. I like him and he being together. Too bad that she DOENS'T know Damian is DEE. AWW... POOR THEM. Hope Damian will able to find her!

Excellent job!
Fiorenza chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
Tirstan doesn't have enough to build a good hatred off of. Perhaps you should put in a little love interest in it for Tristan which of course would have ended sadly because of Damian, even though Damian didn't mean to. That might spice it up a little bit. Let's cross our fingers and hope all comes out for the best. Good chapter. Nice and long.
Talyn Gray chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
lol, it was Japanese. Literally, I said, "Good job! This chapter [I] like! [I] REALLY HATE cliffhangers, REALLY REALLY HATE! Update soon!"

Anyway, good chapter! D "Erai desu ne!" *runs away*

Update soon!
KaronePrincess chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
Please continue the story! This is an interesting story. I really want to know what will happen to her, the princess. I like her character. She's strong and brave. Please POST MORE SOON! Can't wait to read MORE!
JediKnightMuse chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
Awe! This was cute. I wanna read more! Are you planning on posting more? It's very intriguing...wish I had come up with the idea for something like this...-pokes at brain- must not allow self to be distracted by other stories. Must work on current story.

Anyway, save for some things that could be fixed here and there, it was good. Write more!
Once upon a smile chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
o Interesting! I liked that chapter ALOT This is just getting better and better!
Fiorenza chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
Nice human. (Nods sagely). I'm glad he didn't do anything . . . dirty. Sometimes I suppose that it is necessary for things like dressing members of the opposite gender, but the idea is still kind of scary. I like this chapter.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »