Reviews for A Fairy's Fairytale
Jinxed4Ever chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
yay! an update! i loved it! *grins* i only read Phantom of the Opera phics, i dont know why but i just cant seem to read other ones. maybe it has to do with my obsession... *goes off to ponder*
Talyn Gray chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
erai desu ne! (I think that was it...) kore no "chaputaa" ga hontou ni suki! "kulifuhangaa" ga DAIKIRAI! HONTOU NI *DAI*KIRAI!

*coughcough*

"Upudeito soon!"

hehehe...
Fiorenza chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Poor Damian. I wonder what the human will do with her. Good chapter.
candycane-collage chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
And yet again you have travelled to Beautiful Story Land. -sighs- Fantastic job.
Talyn Gray chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
... I don't like cliffhangers, even though I KNOW it's your specialty... I don't like them... in fact I HATE them.

But I do love how it's longer a little more in depth, great job meg!
Jinxed4Ever chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
Yay! Long chapter! Loved it! I think this is the only story i read of fictionpress, i read a lot from fanfiction. Thsi story makes me come back to the site every time! great story and good descriptions!
Once upon a smile chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
I'll review, but I don't know what to say! I like this story I think its really good. Chapters are a nice length and great story!I never know what to write on this.. but I just know its good to get them lol so enjoy and update!
candycane-collage chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
Woo-hoo! Awesome chapter! GREAT JOB! Whoop, whoop!

P.S. I am honoured to review this beautiful story. -bows-

P.S.S. UPDATE! MWA HA HA!
Fiorenza chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
Truce. Damian is Dee, and he has an evil brother. Okay. I got it. Poor Damian.
Jinxed4Ever chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
WHAT? A BROTHER! (frantically hits the button) NO! Why are the chapters so short! (calms down) Update soon. Please?
Rock My Socks chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
I really like this... It's a bit short, and sometimes you use the wrong form of there/their/they're (and other such little things), but that doesn't matter much. You do a good job putting it together.
Talyn Gray chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
hehehe... Damian's brother sounds awfully delicious. ;D *awkward moment* anyway, I loved the way you descrbed him!
candycane-collage chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Yay! Awesome chapter, and a cliffie. Two in one. -sigh- Good job.
candycane-collage chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
Ah! What the? They're gone? That's freaky. Well, again, a nice chapter. :)
candycane-collage chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Wow. I am so sorry that I haven't reviewed this chapter. I recall I did. -shakes head- Anyways, awesome chapter and man, it's just great.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »