Reviews for A Fairy's Fairytale
Fiorenza chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
I've been on travel, so I couldn't review earlier. I guess it's okay for you to have a really cool hot guy named Damian, it does credit to the name. My Damian isn't as main of a character as he will be. My story is Seven Royal Sisters. Luck.
Jinxed4Ever chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
you must continue!
swift sky silver chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
a very enjoyable read... just caught a grammatical error on the last line,“The moon…the stars…there gone.”should be they're. nice work 0)
Fiorenza chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
I still wish you'd named him something other than my favorite (almost) name. Well,d I'll get over it. So, she really does like him, she just doesn't know it? That's pretty funny. Is is a pretty interesting story. ~ Fire
Fiorenza chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Damian! You can't use the name Damian! I have a guy named Damian as one of my characters! Shows you have good taste, choosing that name. Well, her life ought to be getting interesting soon, oughtn't it? (Damian! AH, I love that name. :( my Damian's name.)
Talyn Gray chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
I loved the little interlude with her and "Dee" _ so cute!
Jinxed4Ever chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
This story is absolutely adorable! You must continue, or if not send me the story via email. Heehee. No, but seriously, you must update soon! ;o)
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i do, i do (like it i mean) keep up the great work 0)
Talyn Gray chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
oh good start. I love the teaser at the end. ;D Must update soon! (but not before FR)
candycane-collage chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Nice. *thumbs up* I love it, and I especially love the description of Nesrin. Good job and please update REALLY soon. :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4