Reviews for What it Seems
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
omg i love the line "remember as your summer sea and you can be my secret sigh" so awesomely sighable.
mattrc chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I like this...I usually don't like poems that are so open but this one is so well-written that I was sitting here thinking "This is really good..." Very well-written, I like it a lot.
strummychick chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
this sounds like a song to me. not a criticsim at all it very good as usual
Thyrt chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
oh.i really liked job.
The Random Witness chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
KOOL! nice concept of life being a maze of unbroken dreams, and the poem flowed so nicely..great stuff!TRW
Leila J. Midnight chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Awsome just like every thing else you write. Sounds alot like what I'm going through right now. I hope you figgure things out. I'm not to certain how to line breaks though. I usualy just put more space between each stanza.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I think it's fine the way it is. Perfect ending, too. Great job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
i lvoe the ending.. awesome poem
nacay chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
your going on my very selective aurthors list. your work is outstanding. please don't stop.
True Water chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
wow, very vivid emotions i hope all goes better for you! Great poem!
Shazmole chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Beautiful work, I would love to hear it with a melody, keep up the great work!
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I love the rhythm! And "secret sigh." Yummeh.

I'm probably the last person to say this, but it's a little scatter-brained. Read anything of mine and you'll see what a hypocrite I am. ;)

But the real reason I'm reviewing this is because I know how frustrating it is not to be able to format writing for display on fictionpress. If you want to control where the spaces are between lines, when you do step one, uploading the document or whatever, it will say "Document uploaded. Click here to preview" or something along those lines. *Preview* it, and it will let you make changes. Use enter and shift-enter to get the lines the way you want them. Fictionpress can be unpredictable with converting types of documents into their template.

Hope this helps!