Reviews for the Claim
Branwen 999 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
swept away. captured and held prisoner by something vast and omnipotent, greater than i. -kj
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Morbid and so so hot. I love it. ::giggleblush::
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
pretty intense, reminds me of the book series im reading currently, laurell k. hamilton's anita blake vampire hunter series one...i highly recommend them, it's fun mindless reading...ANWAYZ

excellent imagery again, very much fun and clear and all vampirey like...which im hoping that's what you meant to happen cause that's what i got...um, yea, i love it, good job!
Kaykuyo Locke chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Oh my gosh, I love Vampires! -
emotional-Teen chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow so hauntingly beautiful! i luv it Noelle!
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Great job! I really liked this poem theimagrey is nice.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Oh. Vampirism. Nice. Wow, you're poems are starting to make me talk monosyllabically. Heehee. Wow, this is amazing, and I've got a bunch of favorite lines on this one, actually. Wow, this is amazing, and I love the way that you portrayed vampirism in this. I find vampires uber-sexy _ It's extremely graphic, but it's lovely in its description, and I see that you've made a lot of fans on this piece as well. I love how it's dark and sensuous at the same time, and it just gives me pleasent tingles. I like the new style that you're incorporating within your poetry, it's unique and just wonderfully done.

Heather
heroin zombie chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
My thighs burn hot at every line, my finger dipping between the scarlet brackets of my lips as curious hands reach down into my silk blouse. I brush smooth limoges and glass-ceramics in the candle-lit atmosphere, blood perspiring on my nipple, the plasma permeating every pore in the skin of my soul, bleedingthrough me like an erotic parasite. God how I love wanking to Vampirism.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Oh I like! Very...erotic somehow...well anyway, I love vampires and this rocks...I'm a slag for never returning your reviews, but forgive me, I have exams coming up *sigh*...awesome work, I love this, he he _. Love, Mia
liz anya chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Ooh, very intensively creepy yet lovely.
JordieElizabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
wow this is really good, i've never read a poem quite like this before. keep up the good work
Pillow Biter chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I like the use of parenthasis here, it is a refreshing new apporach to read here.

My bio is very true, and has only begun, ask good old CRW, we are just much older than you :)
arcane devices chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
lacking in the inner meaning, please pick up the pace. -ADD
tablesalt chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
graphic, but an interesting read. you have a special style and i like it.
addie pray chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Sexy. Love the vampire mythology and all the innocous connotations (bad spelling) you can make with it. Lovely little poem you've got here, keep it up. I dare you.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »