Reviews for The Platform Anthology
Alankria chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
As you've pointed it out, I can detect a very difference voice in the two chapters.

This chapter was great. The narrator was funny, and I am intrigued that she's clearly not from the primitive Platform societies. One thing bugged me slightly: she just reached out and jabbed his neck? Maybe a word of warning? I'm sure she's fast, but is she that fast? And, she obviously likes and respects the guy, so wouldn't she give him the dignity of preparing him? It just bugged me. But other than that, this was very good.

Now all you've gotta do is update *nudgekick* Please?
Alankria chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
I saw a few typos but I was too engrossed to jot them down. Let me know if you want them pointed out, and I'll go back through this for you. General points: the poems are good, as is the wise master and his bright pupil, and I like the young emperor. One problem: you could do with more descriptions, of locations and what the people look like and what they're wearing. I can't quite visualise this in my head. But other than that, I very much enjoyed this.
Alankria chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
This idea is very very good, highly original and potentially very interesting. I should be used to it by now; you're a fountain of really good ideas.
Scraper chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
This sounds really good. How the cultures differ on this platform is fascinating. I really look forward to reading more!

A little error I noticed: In chapter two, Yang Han's name suddenly changed to Han Yang near the end of the chapter. Just wondering which one is surname and first name.
He Who is MOST Heinous chapter 3 . 5/30/2005
great. love it. very low-tech but stil very sci-fi. BRILLIANT! wanna know more. keep it up.

-He Who is MOST Heinous
Arkash chapter 3 . 5/30/2005
Excellent chapter. I enjoyed this very much. Nice blend of the high tech nanobots and the lowtech longbow.

Good job! *_*
Needs Therapy chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
nice. i like it a lot. i wanna know more. like right now. keep it up. i look forward to seeing more.

-He who is MOST Heinous
Arkash chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
Hm, it reads like a historical story.

I wonder where you will go with this.
Arkash chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Like the "Ringworld" perhaps?

sounds interesting. *_