Reviews for The Emo Boy And His Curtain Call
l0v3isavirus chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
omg, i just love this story. i followed the entire serie! but ur killing me with the cliffhangers!
David chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
yeah i forgot how much I loved this, and cried at it, again. especially this one line...

“I tried to hold his hand, to comfort him but he…”

Yeah, wow, one of the best if not THE best that uve ever written

Dx
uusernname chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
He has to tell Fay, or Fay will never forgive himself for lashing out when it wasn't his fault! Update!
Maibe Josie chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
what's wrong with Matt that he wasn't in driving condition. And oh dear, I'm worried about all the bad stuff happening to everyone :-(
la la la la chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
That sucks! Poor Matt and dave and fay! What's going to happen? Hope I will know soon. So hurry up and update! Later.
lynn chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
oh my god...im speechless wow awesome chapter
David chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
Wow, u updated!

I loved this chapter, as u know. Wowser
uusernname chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
OMG! The ending... Gah! But this was my fave bit “Ok this one time,” Dave conceded with a slight smile. Fay leaned in and whispered something blush-worthy in Dave’s ear, to which Dave laughed and replied “And those times, but that’s all.” Lol! And him to sit down with a guitar is as difficult as getting Avril Lavigne to make a good rock album - it just doesn’t happen (I bring to the jury’s attention every album Ms Lavigne has ever done as evidence). Anyways, update!
TruthSpeaker chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
Yay! An update finally! Hm, glad that Fay's okay, but now it seems as if just left the door open for more people to get hurt *pouts* Well your writing skills are excellent none-the-less so I can't wait for the next chapter. Peace.
MissPennyLockhart chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Hey,I've just read all of your Emo boy stories. Omg they are amazing! You had me crying through all of them *pouts* well anyhoo, I'm sure this story will be jst as amazing as the rest. I don't want matt or fay to die :'( Its unfair!update soonmadlyinluv x x x
TruthSpeaker chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
Aww, I don't want anything to happen to Matt, but even if something does I know you'll write it beautifully. Good job! Keep it up!
kamma7292 chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
Great chapter! What's gonna happen to Matt? Don't die Matt or Fay, no!
Voodoo Biskit chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Breaking my heart.

I'm going to be very upset when this is over. lol May go into grieving :P But I'll keep my eye out for the published version, because hell, we all know it is more than good enough.

Just taking this oppurtunity to thank you for introducing us to your brilliant, original, larger than life characters, and into their lives. ;J Can't wait for the next update.
NormaB chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
*WOW* great update soon plz :) Nx
David chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
*shouts* WO! Heehee, Ive waited so long, and its SO gd.

Dx