Reviews for Disenchanted
atenea-in-the-sky chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
God... You broke my heart with this story. I seriously cried.
It was wonderfully written.
Preposterous chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Steve's sick, isn't he? I have a bad feeling about this.
R. Ficst chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
What a terrible situation.
avidmoonstar chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
Absolutely amazing! I loved that this story was not just about a specific romantic relationship, but about human relationships. I loved that it was an adult story with mature adult characters (one can only read so much teenage angsty slash, right?). Despite the fact this story made me tear-up more than I'd like to admit, it was such a good read. Thank you for writing this and posting it on FP.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Beautifully Written. Nice work.
KatieBobb chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
:) Thanks for posting.
KatieBobb chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
:) Love it
Lovelyhatred18 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Well let me start off saying that this isn't a bad review. This is a great review. When I usually read a story I can tell it's amazingly well written when I get mad at the characters and Sammie has pissed me off so much! Lol I love this story and I must say I want Sammie to go with Tyler. I've always been intrigued by mystery and steve is the past but Tyler is the future. I enjoy reading every single word
H.s.s.Hunter chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Is it really based on somebody? That's so mean... Just because they're gay... *sigh* dating an older person is complicated.
H.s.s.Hunter chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
NO! No, fuck you Steve! Sammie chose Tyler! But- but- ufitcitdjfsyrsig curUrsyaurTUSTUT TITOSUSIYHPITFOUGOUF KFPCLYDITTIDI RAGE!
writer3098 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
again rushed and you need to use transition words and better vocab to make your writing seem more advanced

to many gay couples

and is terri a boy or girl you need to make this clear
writer3098 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I think chapter was a bit rushed and that you could have extended it quite a bit
Ben Tramsami chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
So I was going to favorite this, but then I realized I could not sit through reading this again. I cried though most of it. It was good though, really well written. So since I can't favorite it, I thought I'd leave a review for you. And like I said, it was really well written.

I wish you luck on your writing journey, dear author. :)
checkerboardom chapter 18 . 9/13/2011
I read about Matt...that was just horrible. Poor guy but you know I wonder what the 14 yr old thought about it all...
Fumiki chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
This is sad, but oh my god I fking love it. Tragic, but that's life. Thank you for writing such incredible story :)
147 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »