Reviews for not yours truly
ossining chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Very nice. Though I think that the first four lines alone could stand as their own poem. You think? But as it is, awesome job, as usual. Great images, fantastic verb use... Overall a wonderful poem. Keep writing! :)
Kartoffel on Canvas chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
woah i love emotion in your work is beautifulyoure very talented
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I LOVE THIS POEM. it's fucking... fucking... AMAZING... :
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
wow... way to paint a picture!

nicotine patches, eh? ...hmm, interesting... i really like this poem. nice job!
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
portrait of an american teen; sex, love, alcohol... tragic, wonderful.
addie pray chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Beautiful. I love the imagery and the cut off way it ended. Sharp. So well done.
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
interesting, to say the least(!) it tells such a twisted tale and i love that.
tofujunky chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I may not review you much, but I still want to let you know that I consider you one of the best (if not the best) authors at this site. I don't know if that means much, but it is the highest compliment I can offer. Every time I click on any of your pieces, it stuns me how fucking brilliant they are; and each one is amazing in it's own unique way.
1010101010101010101010 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
"in the laps of starry-eyed virgins"

thats a great line.i had to read this a few times to get it, but i really like job with this
The Proxy Ninja chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I just got a little curious- and went to go read this poem!

It's amazing. I'll read more of these poems tomorrow and give more adequate reviews. I just wanted to say that I was really blown away by this- maybe it's my mood. Tomorrow! ONWARD!
my failure chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
lovely. i love the last lines. actually i love all of ..:)
godsandstars chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
oh my...this is wonderful...i don't know where you got this idea but...wow. it's perfect. keep writing.
randomunknown chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
original, beautiful, wonderfully weird and one of the best things I've read in ages.
like a lover chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
beautifully melancholy. i love love loved it.
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
sounds like a sudden dive into somebody's subconcious. love the starry eyed virgins fluttering like butterflies.