Reviews for On writing
cathstar chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Dear-y me.

Your haikus are awesome.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Good description, yes, i think we all know this. Perhaps the solution is not to write unless inspired, unless the wors flow by themselves. But then again it is often so difficult to get emotions on paper, as Shelley said, the process of writing is like a fading coal, the words will only be the embers and cannot adequately portray the fire of the original thought or emotion.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Lol...ya, I think it's common among writers. Well described!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Ha cute... though glad you put the not to be taken literally part or else I would have to come hunt you down and take away yrou um playstation or whatever you have. (I am clueless on video games, I had an atari when I was like 6 and a game boy when i was 11 and lost interest...um yea).
littlemaccyd chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
hehe you missed one syllable in the second line. ;) sorry...not trying to be critical or anything.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Ah well. I prefer the writing in actuality but there are people I know who would agree with this.
Dini chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Nice poem. Can't relate to it myself though. I'm still awing at the fact that you type it out on the computer first - I need to write out the poem in my book first, so I can't delete anything. That's just me I guess. Anyways, nice poem. And thanks for the comment - I didn't write it in prose first though.
BlueRose218 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
oh my god, I do that every day. Perfect portrayal.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Amen brother... ha I think we all go through that blank screen. The little cursor mocking us on the screen...tempting us to write and yet we just draw a freaking blank he.
Pace chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
you got it! yay for you! some of the best lines i have read so far tonight. (which is saying alot, becuase i have been here for a while) but i think you got the gist down. the idea, the concept. WHOOT! that just makes me too happy for words..
N-DINI chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I love it! really sounds familiar... .n
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Yes writer's block is horrible.
Kicking Poe chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Captured perfectly. In fact, I'm going through that right now! Great job!
mpathg chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
this is a common feeling. Why you submitted it i don't know. It's cool tho.
Silence the Storm chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Exactly the way I feel at this moment. This is really well done!