Reviews for Shining In Your Eyes
Yuki chapter 9 . 10/22/2005
Please, Update, I'm dying to know what happens between Kai And Kyra. Sweet Story! I wish that I could write as good as u. lol, i suck at stories. :P XD
MB Rumpf chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
woot! Nextchapter!Nextchapter!Nextchapter! Sorry a bit hypper. I tend to get that way when im over tired. oh damn *falls asleep on compter table and starts to drool on keybored*
Jacqui chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
YAYY!
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 8 . 8/20/2005
hey, if you've already read my other review w/e i just wanted to comment on the pics...or one pic in particular... i don't think that Kai's pic really suits him...he seems too, sad decrepit 40 year old in the pic.. in the book he sounds dark, hot mysterious, with a soft spot for a chick that he likes... i dun't know..
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
hey, i luv yur story. I just finished reading the first seven chapters, and i think you really have some original ideas. The bet's pretty funny too, i know i would never agree to a bet with stakes so high...but that's pretty funny;) newas, keep up the good work hope you get over your writer's block, and update soon!
FireBad.TreePretty chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
thats kooljust update soon
FairyOfDeath chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
awsome! i say stick with kai and tell allen to kiss her ass lol badass chick is so much better lol, but your story, your choice im just here to respect a fellow creative writter, love the story, buh bye
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
wow! i haven't read you're story in a while.. :S i forgot how good it was though! keep on writing and update as soon as possible :P you're story rox... and i'm really curious as to know what's up with the kai-kyra-allen triangle goin' on now :P keep up the good work and just so ya know i updated chapter three of until the end .~! enjoy! :P
everelusivekudo chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
I'm really starting to like this story. It kinda reminds me of She's all that..but whatever. hey! you mentioned my name! "Yeah, you’re that freak girl frommy school. Uh… uh… K-Kyrsten, Kayla, Kyla-" Kayla! that's muh name! ok..it isn't spelled like that, (mines spelled Keyla) but whatever! haha, just wanted to mention that! LOL
Yuki chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
You have to update, I need to know what happens next! Plz, update soon...T.T
Your Passion chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Great Chapter!Update soon please!
Yuki y-oo-k-ee chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
UPDATE NOW! T.T Please! Short note: Awsome story, I'll be tuning in soon, and...keep up the good work? I know I know, I'm not good with compliments, OK? So that will have to do. lol :)

Yuki
Queen of Drama chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This looks...interesting. I think if i read more I'll see more into the storyline but I thought I'd drop a line and I say that I think you're writing technice (sorry i can't spell) is really nice. later!
Jacqui chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
please update? i love this fic
MB Rumpf chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
I find Allen's sister soo anoyinig. Someone should beat her ass! I think its soo sweet that Kai and Kayra kissed. I really really really think they should go together. I hope Allen loses. He isn't right for her, nope not at all.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »