Reviews for Shining In Your Eyes
Jacqui chapter 8 . 7/22/2005
I love this fic! I need more haha
nickyk89 chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
HAHAHA! Thats really funny. Keep writting please.
dreamer12391-not logged in chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
haha they kissed again! omg she was drawing allenduh duh duh!i love kyras character shes so kick ass
PridefulShame chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
Great chapter! Hehe, she's drawing Allen...the person she used to hate. Someones falling in luv. Well, it was awesome. Keep it up.
Sarahhwithanh chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
Great chapter, I love what you're doing with the story. Please update soon.
miss-blackhair chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
yupps.. im always reviewing coz your story's pretty cool! anw, i think this is the chapp that i enjoyed most! hee hee.. because they kissed, duh. )
IAmAFighter chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
no problem... glad i could help. i say keep kai's POV in the story. *giggles* poor kyra. i feel sorry for her. best of luck at dance camp! i used to dance too.
Krirobe chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
Sigh, I think I preferred Allen. Not Kai. Why Kai? I know he's nice to her and always there for her and that Allen's just messing with her, but stil. Ok, I think I just have a thing for jerks. I mean, who wouldn't prefer Kai over Allen? But I know that Allen's still in the running or else this wouldn't be a story. So, yes! Still a chance. And maybe Kai can get with Holly Marie, although I don't know much of her and if they'd suit. So, Update soon so we can all see Allen! Yay!
Krirobe chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
I like how Allen found out. And yea, why do I get nauseous in the morning when I eat? Weird. I thought it was only me and my mom. I am also wondering why Allen's sister and ex would help him bed a girl. I think I would be wholly against that bet, but who knows? People re different. I also liked the tension there in English.
Krirobe chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Ok, that was me being slow before. Just ignore my signature, "Update soon," since you already have updated. hehe. I'm so weird. Anyway, that was so sad. I can understand why she'd cut herself after hearing that. Ugh! Belinda's a witch. And so is Allen. Except, I'm sure he would never say that to her and he would actually care if he knew what he was doing. So, he's just a fool. Well, great chapter! Can't wait to see what develops. In the next chapter that you put up already. (nervous laughter)
krirobe chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Great chapter! The dad... ewe. That is all I have to say about him. And I loved the phone convo just because of her reaction to him. Oh, and just to inform you if you didn't already know, bartenders are required to be over 21. At least, in NY state. I don't know about other places. And how do I know that? Classified information. Joking, my best friend's brother-in-law was one. Now, he's a nurse. What you could do with that fun fact, I'm not sure. Update soon! Looking forward to it!
DarkenedXtasy chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
Great story! Update soon!
Anastata chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
i love your stoy so far sorry i didn't review before i was to busy reading your story 0) keep writing! ~natasha~
MB Rumpf chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
Ha Ha she knocked that bitch out! Good for her! lol I really hope Kai and Kyra end up together! They would make a grate couple!

lol i never know where im going with my storys until i get there. Keep updating! Im looking foward to the next chapter! GET TO IT CHICK! LOL
FireBad.TreePretty chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
hey very cool chappy cant wait till next one! they kissed!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »