Reviews for Shining In Your Eyes
PridefulShame chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
Awesome chapter! Kyra is falling in love...I think. Well, I think her and Kai make a great couple. To me, Allen seems more like a good friend, but you can do whatever. It is your story after all. Update soon!
Sarahhwithanh chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
Great chapter, wow, I didn't expect that to happen.
Your Passion chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
Its getting really good! You must update soon!
LcT514 chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
i think this is really great story so far, exciting and everything, update soon!
miss-blackhair chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
uh huh.. totally radical.. )
miss-blackhair chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
yupp.. i like it! )
Sarahhwithanh chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
Hey cool story, I really like it. And as to your question, I like Allen, I don't know why though.
MB Rumpf chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
I think Kyra should have kicked that bitches ass. You see Kayra acts all tough during school and stuff. But when this bitch is all in her face she dosn't do anything. I would have got up pushed her hard against the wall and slapped the fuck out of her. But thats just me. lol

I do like the story plot line. I dont like that dude whats-his-name, who is trying to get to her. He seems way too much of a golden boy. I would be shocked if he gets to her. He never had any problems.
Your Passion chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
This is really good! You must update soon!
PhoenixFire415 chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
This is great! I love it! Is Allen unconciously, slowly, bit by bit, falling for Kyra? This is so interesting! I can't wait until the next chapter!
IAmAFighter chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
omg! please keep writing . please? its really good! kyra's attitude is kinda like mine... anyway.. keep writing!
Anon chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
The only thing that keeps bothering me is that you are kind of stealing copyrighted dialogue.

No?That's a hell no. Is from she's all that

You're not as tough as you think you you're not as bad ass as you think you are. Is from 10 things I hate about you.

The story's pretty good, but it bothers me to hear quotes being played off as your own when they aren't.
Nyte Tym Starr chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
okay very wow kinda story...though sad that people are so mean to her. best of luck on allen though she is going to be a hard thing to crack.
miss-blackhair chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
this is so great. i'm enjoying every minute of it! allen is really falling in love with Kyra right?
BetweenLife chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
OMG i just want to punch the belinda whore..gr..damn her...i think kyra should have leave the place...goddess..
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »