Reviews for glitter glamming: for you
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I love this. Okay, you're going onto my favorite authors list. 80! Yay for you!
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I love the image about wrapping the jugular around the throat.
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
ah i love this! (multiple exclaimation marks...) again, another wonderful piece...
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
i like how what you put in brackets is not necessarily needed and sometimes understood already. it just emphasises what ever your saying.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Love it love it love it. " your capillaries", "caustic whirlwind", these are brilliant! And even though it is angst (not my favorite genre, either), it's still absolutely wonderful. Favorite authors list 1! Your work is exquisite.

-salt.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
amazing
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
beautiful, intelligiant and all around beautifully captured and conveyed. love the title, love the poem. filled with angst and not over done in the slightest. love it!

!* noelle *!
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
really interesting style, i like this, i love the parts in brackets, especially the last line and the part about ivory floors... i love that! x weasel within x
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
last lines bites. not bites as in is bad, bites as in...chomp, chew, swallow.i love angst. it's my favorite.
nacay chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
this is an interesting way of writing, yet it makes it all the better. good job.
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
This is a great poem. The metaphors you use are unique and stunning. The formatting is attention-grabbing and helps keep the rhythm of the poem. And, it has the feel of a stream-of-consciousness poem, which I love. Overall, I really liked this. Well done.

Daphne