Reviews for glitter glamming: for you
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I love this. Okay, you're going onto my favorite authors list. 80! Yay for you!
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I love the image about wrapping the jugular around the throat.
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
ah i love this! (multiple exclaimation marks...) again, another wonderful piece...
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
i like how what you put in brackets is not necessarily needed and sometimes understood already. it just emphasises what ever your saying.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Love it love it love it. " your capillaries", "caustic whirlwind", these are brilliant! And even though it is angst (not my favorite genre, either), it's still absolutely wonderful. Favorite authors list 1! Your work is exquisite.

simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
beautiful, intelligiant and all around beautifully captured and conveyed. love the title, love the poem. filled with angst and not over done in the slightest. love it!

!~* noelle *~!
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
really interesting style, i like this, i love the parts in brackets, especially the last line and the part about ivory floors... i love that! x weasel within x
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
last lines bites. not bites as in is bad, bites as in...chomp, chew, swallow.i love angst. it's my favorite.
nacay chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
this is an interesting way of writing, yet it makes it all the better. good job.
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
This is a great poem. The metaphors you use are unique and stunning. The formatting is attention-grabbing and helps keep the rhythm of the poem. And, it has the feel of a stream-of-consciousness poem, which I love. Overall, I really liked this. Well done.