Reviews for black widow brucine
Shadows in the Fire chapter 1 . 3/27/2008

black wido and;

you look so lovely

through an empty

shot glass.

... the english language fails me. You're uh-mazing.
Red Masque chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I shudder to think that the word cummingsesque would offend the author of this poem, but if it does, i'm wholeheartedly sorry: it is the greatest compliment i think i could give. gorgeousity and grotesqueness with a hazy-love cherry on top. mon dieu vous êtes absolument étonnant...

::face à la beauté::rm
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Nice structure. And the ending is great.
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
i cannot take the word lovely out of vocabulary. it describes every piece that i've read thus far. i find the lines "your saliva tastes like back-wash from the bottom of a Coke bottle" are the best
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I like the tone of this and the motif of intoxication. Lovely.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
So, so incredibly wonderful.

'black widow l'

Talent, my dear.
hmmmmm chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
so, yeah, the end definitely got to me. your title-making skills are TOO GOOD. i want to steal them.
WiredWords chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
dark, surprising, choppy, interesting. it's definitely unique. i really appreciate how concise it is because it preservd my boredom. kudos
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
i really like this one...i like how you acussingly call sacharrine a sugar substutite...this feels bitter, i love it (sorry about the horrid spelling...i'm half asleep)
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Lovely imagery in this. Real and surreal, loved all the lines in this. Well done.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Probably one of my favorite pieces. I like this quite a bit. I enjoy the style of your pieces, holds its own uniqueness. Bravo to you. I think the metaphors and ironic tastes you leave in this piece is interesting. Very nice. Once again great.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Bah! Another beautiful piece! These are just hitting so close for me, your style (i love) and your words (i adore). Each poem I've read is just a new burst of creativity and idea with its own unique pattern, though still identifiable as yours. This is brilliant. More, please!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
one of your bests awesome job
this is britt chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
so beautiful. so utterly beautiful. from the beginning and I was so hooked into this, reeled into this surreality.