Reviews for Thursdays
TopKat chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
fah i love the style of this! really...blow-by-blow. Cool. Like the situation, too, because i dont think i've ever seen gay-trucker-romance, and i liked it :)
Dorkie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was really good, and I think putting one sentence on each line was effective as well!
Miss Dridier chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Gorgeously simple and simply gorgeous. I do believe I have fallen in love. Especially with the ending.

And I couldn't help it; after the first line, I immediately started humming The Cloud Song.
Kjersti chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Really nice story. You wrote it simple and real. I loved it.
Yoyo-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Cute _. Interesting style.

(Hope you don't think I'm being stalker-y ;; My friend whose name I can't spell cause it's elvish gave me a list and Synergy was on it and for the stories I like I've been reading everything else by that author, too. ; Once I'm all caught up I won't comment nearly as much ;;)
mechante fille chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Um, hi! So, I'm not a stalker, or anything, just enjoying the collected works of sicksteen and thought you should know...E! I liked this one. They are so cute, almost as cute as the tiny sentences, (like a poem) and I can just imagine the 'next chapter,' taking place on Spencer St. You go, boys! Thanks for making me smile!
bright realities chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
i really really liked that. I think its just the way it was told. It was cute and it made me smile. Nicely done.

- bright
Liebe Sasa chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I love the minimalist style. The realism. These little details, but not very many. The situation that's not quite what you anticipate.

The name seems a bit superfluous, though it serves to ground him as a no one.

Sasa
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I like this style of writing. I don't think I read anything like this before, so it's diffrent, and I like that.
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
...I think I've read this before. Have I? Or is the heat making me slightly insane? Any way, I really loved it. More interest to read than something normal because of the way it's written, and quite easy to read over again. Hmm, yea. You should write more like this. Would be very awesome.
Nudd chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Interesting style. Reminds me a bit of Hemmingway. But with slash, of course. I don't think Hemmingway ever wrote slash. At least I hope not. He would suck at it. You don't though. This was good. Liked it a lot. Is this a one shot?
SweetPseudonym chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Wow-i really like the style in which you wrote this. It's different D Also, are you going to continue or is this just a oneshot? I hope so, It's cute 3