Reviews for Can you hear me now god?
Kita-Oimikada chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
life must be hard for you. I totally know the feeling and your christian neighbors...cant believe they said that, how petty. But still...not all christians are bad ;; I'm one and we all get caught up in crap. Life's not perfect...don't hold a grudge against all of us please ;;...and i know this sounds weird because i dont even know you but if you ever need to talk about life...i'll listen...im like the freakin resident couselor of practically evry1 i kno -.-...hope u take up the offer...email is . _ I love your work!
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
...yay! I come on and I find this! Beautiful work...even if I don't believe in God...but I loved this, especially the points you made!

Morbid Maxwell-Insert smart-ass comment here.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
i like this...you say everything that everyone wants to express but can't well done...i love it. lots of love AllyCred
Ac3 O SpAd3s chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Very powerful, very emotional, but i didn't get a good vibe of the anger in the poem. It would be better spoken rather than read. But spoken with passion, that same passion that inscribed these hallowed words.
account not in use chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Whoa. That was angxy. I love it. I have the same feeling.I find it funny...if God hadn't declared gay to be wrong and grody and everything else, then half of the people against it would be okay with it. Great poem, very well expressed.