Reviews for threnody
EarthHealer chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wow. I am totally in love with the way that you put the words together. This deserves to be read aloud, every time.
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
you and your imagery are prodigies. -wallflower.
Weeba chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Very interesting. The wording and phrasing is beyond gorgeous..."threnody for death itself/for she will be in her coffin and he will always, always be in the sea"...fabulous. The content is a little hard to follow, but sometimes that can be a good thing. My only criticism would be (and believe me I've done this many, many times myself) is that it's even more difficult to understand without the summary. Here that's OK, because you can do the summary. But if you submitted this elsewhere, where you couldn't explain yourself, it would be practically incomprehensible.

Of course it's possible that you don't want to do that. On this site, it's fine. Just thought I'd give you a heads-up about that.

Keep writing!

Weeba
this is britt chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
he is so fascinating, that man. and you have a 93 year old blind friend? I'm jealous. your poems. I cannot believe how much talent you have in you.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Wow i love your style. I'd give you a better review but words are lacking right now. Anyway you're great so keep writing :D
hmmmmm chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
i love your style. without the talent you have, this would just come off as ridiculous, but you make it perfect.

"bleeding their light into suicidal trees (feeling unappreciated)" ...brilliant.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
beautiful (like everthing you write). there are so many perfect lines in here that i want to quote in this review, but i don't know which ones to choose. this is amazing work.