Reviews for Note to Self No 374: Never Fall for the Hot Guy
leavesfallingup chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Reading your end-notes about not updating for years... which you revised to months... I was wondering if you were ever planning on picking up this story again? I enjoyed it; just the right amount of cliche and the promise of a happy ending (right?).
Arreana chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I have always found the journal-type writing is perfect for these kind of stories - high-school light romance stories. This style lends themselves to character voice and humor, so I felt I needed to compliment on your choice there.

One thing, you used 'jolted' twice in this chapter but I don't think either instance really felt right in context. 'Collided' might be a good replacement for the first one and 'knocking/ed' or 'bumping/ed' for the second one.

I like Michael Connor's name, it's good, masculine name, but i'm not sure how I feel about 'Susan', we'll have to see how it grows on me :D

Keep up the good work, thanks for your help on Farro

Arreana
Bubbly Girl chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
Great story! :) I don't realy expect you to update but it would be totally awesome if you would! ;) Keep on writing! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
Kina Kalamari chapter 14 . 1/12/2010
Very nice job. Unfortunately it seems as though you won't be updating again. Oh well.

Other than the ' ' instead of " " around dialogue, excellent story. )
Anara Celebvilya chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
That was extraordinarily good. I liked it a LOT! I'm not sure if this is where you were planning on ending it or not, but I think you should write more. You haven't updated in a really long time, but still, it would be cool. Once again, great story!
Kimera77 chapter 14 . 12/19/2008
I absolutly love this story! Extremely refreshing and sweet! Please, update!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
Um, the next week has kind of spread out to the next year, so please Update!
ladydragon93 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Great story.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 14 . 4/17/2008
cute!
CreativeChick233 chapter 14 . 4/9/2008
Love it, can't wait to read more
curator chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
LOL that wsa the first time I actually laughed at someone's conscience...hehe...
SapphireEyes16 chapter 14 . 12/30/2007
i luv the story so keep updating!
firestar267 chapter 14 . 7/26/2007
Im not going anywhere because this is amazing! made me laugh so much! well done cant wait for more please update soon! (i love will and grace too :P)
Midge-The-Hopeless-Romantic chapter 14 . 6/14/2007