Reviews for celestial crash
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
what awesome imagery! i am in love with this. great job.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I love how you inverted the () for the word inverted. It's the minor details like that that I truly appreciate.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
What rich combinations of words that enchant and delight.
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
!so many powerful peculiar picturesque words. what a vision to remember. her.
shola chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
beautiful. I can't get over how good you are at this
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
wow i love the flow. everything about it is amazing. if i had room in my favorite list of writers you'd definatly be in there. i'll see if i can make any room. anyway keep writing :D
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
there is something so fantastical and dreamy about your writing. like some woozy music video...i love it.
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
this is really awesome...i'm putting you on my fav authors list! (argh...if i could put extra exclaimation marks i would...)
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
love the format- kind of like everything running together for her- visual imagery i suppose. love the last lines, imagery is hauntingly beautiful.
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
This was fantastic, I love it. Bright imagery and bloody hell, good wording.
myno chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
the metaphors and non-conventional imagery used in this is fantastic. Interesting format as well.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
oh wow. This is incredibly beautiful. Your words have such a beautiful flow & quality to them; it reminds me of something I might write. I love the formatting on this one except that the second parenthese on inverted went to the next line :\ (hah, that just kind of caught my eye). But this is so so so well-written and thought-provoking. I love everything about it. Keep it up!

-salt.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
haunting and breathtaking peice of poetry. really well written and dizzyingly perfect, really. the format is amazing and fits the whole thing so perfectly!

!* noelle *!
Intimate Drowning chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Very haunting.. so many visuals in such a small piece of writing. I adore this greatly.
yui-kun chapter 1 . 5/28/2005