Reviews for Close My eyes
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Great word usage. Nicely done.
justaghost chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I think this definately portrays true feelings that so many people have felt or feel. I think you did a great job in choice of words to make it flow nicely. Nothing wrong with this at all, great job.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
dont u jus hate tht reality? i sure do. this was pretty good...
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
i've always likes the whole "eyes" thing in poem, it's classic like the "rain" thing lol good poem i like it
godsandstars chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
So very true...that was amazing, nice job.
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I liked the wishing in this. I can feel the emotions in this~.

( Thanks Once )
ShadowNemesis chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow... I can almost imagine that this was really happening! Your words provide a very real and vivid picture, and the passion is evident... very sad though, that it's only a dream. Awesome job!

-ShadowNemesis
Toni Berthelette chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
wow, you are such a talented write, omg! This poem is amazing *adds to favorites*

~*Toni*~
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I like the format, it makes the poem stand out, almost. Very good,~Amber~
penname1920 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
fuck . im sorry. i jst broke up w my bf and your poems are just so real they're just... they're just... i have no words! they're awesome!
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
You build the emotions up so well and the last lines...brilliant.
Room Without A Door chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow. That was brilliant. Those last lines were really powerful. Amazing. Loved the idea behind it. Going onto my favourites.
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Reality bites. Angst is good, when used sparringly, and with meaning. Also, venting. This is rather short, but the strongest messages are usually also the shortest. (glad to see some smart americans around the world _).

Peace and Chicken Grease
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
So light. Warming in the middle and then gone. Wonderful, truly.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
holy crap 30 reviews? shit wow. lol! nice poem , i can see why. awesome!
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »