Reviews for Don't leave me
AlyKat chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Hey! I'm loving this so far. I'm going through the exact same thing right now. My boyfriend of 8 months is leaving in less than a week for boot camp for the Marines. He'll be gone three months and even after that he'll be stationed far away. I'm torn between wanting him to do what he has decided to do, and wanting him to stay here with me. We're gonna stick together through all the next troubles, but I can completely put myself in this girl's place. She's feeling exactly what I'm feeling. Bravo to you!
Flamevixen chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
Hioh! I'm back! Why does she want to cover her peirced navel? Did Aaron officially break up the relationship or did he not come back? Boy that guy sounds really rude! I've got a feeling he's going to show up later. I hope you continue this, it's really interesting! Keep up the good work!
fizgiggle chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
This is god...it is inspiring me to write something too! Which I haven't done much in ages due to various reasons...so thanks for that! And continue! Lexy x
Hidden Depths chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
I like this, i definetly want you to continue. I'm a little confused though, is this her freshman year in college? If so what year was Aaron and how did she meet him? Well regardless its still a very good story. Keep up the good work.
Flamevixen chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Is this a short story? This sounds really sad. Are they breaking up? Or are they just going to be apart for a bit while he's away? I'm a bit confused. But it's still good. Keep up the good work.