Reviews for divine addiction
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
You are...amazing. The words in here were so good I had to read it over and over again. Talent was portrayed in all your poems, but this one was overflowing talent.
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
You are so gifted. I especially appreciate this poem because i recently broke up with my long-term boyfriend and the second verse reminds me of that
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow, absolutely amazing. Your imagery is perfect, and the whole poem expresses such a depth of passion and sadness at the same time, the speaker's dependency upon the other person in a partly destructive, addictive relationship transpires through quite well. A great poem.
and flowers chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
i cannot get over how absolutely great you are. so pretty, honestly, my mind goes blank when i read your work
battered and bruised chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
this is very good!your very talented.:)
Alexandra Raven chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Simply amazing, and I can relate to the words.

Thank you for reviewing mine. I'm not sure if I'll continue or not. It was originally meant to be a one-shot, but you never know.
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
this was SO good! the ending was excellent and i love the story you tell. i feel like i can relate!
kit feral chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
“Melt in your bed”… what an amazing line. The thing I loved most about this was the format. I loved the way it just suddenly broke off without warning. Very cool. And I loved the imagery for this. Just beautiful. The ending was perfect. You’re so damn talented! Great work, keep it up! (Second last piece! *sniff* WRITE MORE!)
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Slang makes it more real. Nice colours.
Room Without A Door chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Deep. Nothing really else to say. Amazing. You're a really talented writer.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Simply brilliant! Great work!

*lime-girl*
Night-Sorceress chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Simply delicious...

N.S
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
That second stanza was just, wow. Brilliant. Beautifully conveyed, all of it was. Brava.
my failure chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
this is really good!
Pillow Biter chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
wow, I can relate to being so addicted to someone and crumbling without them. Great piece.