Reviews for Dragon's Sword
Zero chapter 9 . 12/7/2005
A vary good story.
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
woah... what happened to the Fire dude? is he okay? ... I hope so! he was cool! fun chapter! can't wait to read more!
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 8 . 11/11/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! "It's not like that!"! HAHAHA! I ADORE this story! XD
xbluxmoonx chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
Pretty ok chapter, but I'm getting confused with all the names and different people. Anyhoo, update soon!

~Kitana5055
xbluxmoonx chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
Aww, haha, the ending was really funny, and pretty good! I hope you update soon! :P

~kitana5055
xbluxmoonx chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
I'm confused. Maybe you should explain some of the parts in the fighting. Like the magic and all.
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 7 . 10/26/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! he said she was his fiancee! XD he just couldn't tell them that she was a human, could he? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD i absolutely LOVE this chapter, especially the last four lines! XD
Pandemonium Express chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
THanks for answering my question (I remember him now) haha, these guys are ridiculous. Love it though and I can't wait for more!

I'm also posting a comment for the "Hostage's Diary" story here because I'm really tired and I don't want to go back. I'm sorry! I'll do separate posts next time, it's just this once! But the Guardian Angel theme in that story is brilliant-it's a beautiful way of portraying that theme and the never giving up thing. (I'm sleepy, okay? just ignore my lack of...um...word,word...eloquence! Hah! Yah, let's just ignore the lack of good wordaging) The only criticism I have is that it's so fast-paced and there isn't much background on the characters, so it's harder to feel a connection to them. Otherwise, I love it and can't wait for more!
The Green Crow chapter 7 . 10/17/2005
Luv it!
Pandemonium Express chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
Awesome fight scene-I can't wait to see how it turns out. But who is Kayzer? (If I'm not supposed to know yet, that's fine, but I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything important)
The Green Crow chapter 6 . 10/3/2005
huh
xbluxmoonx chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
Pretty good chapter!

~kitana5055
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
oh, what next? _
Riku-sama chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
I must say this story is a bit different from the description I read for it, but that's okay since its good. Your story has developed pretty well, though it is kinda bumpy. But otherwise it is perfectly fine. I only wish you'd write longer chapters... Hope you're writer's block is destroyed soon!
The Green Crow chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Banish the stupid, stupid, writer's block! PLEASE!