Reviews for science at a f a u l t
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I like the juxtaposition of science and myth - I really love the lines "and i'm sure that you want to / reach for the sun like icarus / on wings plucked from birds". Wonderful.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
i have chills. the whole part about icarus...hauntingly beautiful.
evm chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
lovely.
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
AH!... It's Perfect. I LOVE it. Seriously. This piece is perfect. I just wish it went on longer. The imagery is amazing and the detail you go into is gorgeous, along with the way that you manage to keep the high tensity of emotion running through it. The choppiness of the lines is fabulous. FAVORITE.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
aawesome.. i lvoe the whoel science theme
these travels chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
BEAUTIFUL.

gosh.

always on my favourite authors/stories list you are.
Take Me Apart chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
that was kinda kool _ i saw this one show on pbs one time and it was sumthin like if science proves something, then god doesn't exist. and there's sumthin called the babel fish that proved god exists, but since it was science, the babel fish effectively proved that god doesn't exist. brain twisting. good job on this poem _ different, but still very good.
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
very nice...i like this very much even if i can't relate to it lol...(see, i'm the analytical type you seem to be so angry with lol) anyway it's still pretty good and i love your use of punctuation and spacing
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Fantastic, the bitter-blatant words and interesting format are great. Loved the Icarus reference.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
Love the structure of the poem. It's nice to see something differnt like that on here. You don't get to enjoy it that often. Bravo! Reminds me of E.E. Cummings. NOt totally sure I agree with you, but I still enjoyed it. That's what makes a good poem.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
beautiful, the format really brings this out. beautifully conveyed into words and really, almost celestial in tone. beautiiful work. really, astounding work!

!* noelle *!
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
i absolutely love this. from the first line to the last, you keep your style & message and hold your own. I really do like the formatting too, not too conventional in the least (or at least i don't think so). great idea, love the icarus reference. my my my, i really do love this a lot. and by the way, i adore your penname. how clever & fitting. beautiful work, i hope you enjoy it as much as i am.

-salt.