Reviews for cut from magazines
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Ungh, I have to add this to my favorites. It's so raw and powerful and amazing. Loving it to death. Keep writing! :)
rage of aquarius chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I am oddly grateful that you did not shy away from words like "jack off" and "cunt." Makes it sort of real, you know, not pansying around the subject with euphemisms. That being said, *are* you a feminist? Kind of a personal question, I know, but this poem just speaks out on a passionate subject of feminism, the materialization of the feminine physicality. Lovely, lovely, lovely.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Powerful. This is so sad but also so true.
Faithiny chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Reading your poems, all of them are deep and thought-provoking. This one is glorious, just like the rest. I love your use of gramatical symbols to create pictures and define themes. Your poems aren't so much writing as they are art. Very nice.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I love the first line. You totally get the image of the cutting.
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
hehe wow! very angsty indeed! i love this! nice style here, very different to other people here at FP, i love the second verse especially this line: " .flashing." sounds like them "flashing" people as well as the flash of the camera, very good poem x weasel within x
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
another great use of formatting. i really love this as well and its ranty but thought provoking which i like. once more keep writing :D
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
*feels socked in the gut* wow. i...i don't even know..."d(/n)umbing poisons" ack.
evm chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
i think i have to say right of the bat, that i love your style; the way you use parentheses and slashes and play with words so that they mean double what they meant originally. you use the english language to it's greatest potential, you turn the ordinary into stuning art and you get your point accross so very well. you cut of all the corners and what's left is a core of brilliance. In short: much love here.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
really creepy & well done
these travels chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
brilliant.

just brilliant.

this poem left me in awe.i even sent it to a friend over aim.

& asked her to tell mehow amazing you are.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
O_O is it odd to do such a thing? I enjoy cutting off the heads from magazines, of all the 'beautiful' models I find. *sheepish grin* _;; *blushes* embarresing, really it is. but I do it to vent frustration. *rolls eyes* XDD

the poem, as always this is pure beauty. I love the word use and the way you put everything together. it is just amazing and beautifully done all at once. I love it. beautiful work as always, keep up the great works!

*reads your bio for the 700th times* O_O that is so sweet. XDD I'm sure they will apreciate it! XDD

!* noelle *!

!* noelle *!
lackluster chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
wow, i love the way you wrote this! it's inspiring...and completly true!
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
This is screaming. Well written, the emphasis and format really bring out the voice in this.
myno chapter 1 . 5/30/2005
ah yes... it's a touchy subject. Well handled- blunt and to the point.