Reviews for Forgotten Past
demiXgod chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Hey, now, this is my first logon in almost exactly a year...I guess I should catch up quickly...
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 12 . 4/2/2007
Spiff-ay chapter. And a much needed update. XD

Near the middle...I think you meant 'Seize' not 'Cease', because 'cease the day' means to end it, and the kids are waking up, so it didn't make sense. ;D
Cisca Ironflame chapter 12 . 3/31/2007
*Ahem* All I got to say about the beginning is this: *in "Kiea"'s sing song voice* Cree-py. I was a little disturbed (not fully), but thats a good thing! D.

I also like Conan, he seems nice. I have to laugh at the last sentence that the reviewer before me put down. "I hope it all turns out well for everyone. Although, knowing you, it probably won't. XD" (Lomadia Runelight,1). Hee hee.

Deianira chapter 12 . 3/30/2007
Oh... very nice and foreboding. :3 Conran is so very nice to Ally, and I hope it all turns out well for everyone. Although, knowing you, it probably won't. XD
Kiea Evergreen chapter 12 . 3/29/2007
Wow, I feel sorry for Alabrith. At least she made a friend there. That's a plus! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the next chapter! ;)
Cisca Ironflame chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
O! Me likey. I am starting to love this story more and more. I liked the ending of this chapter as well. Please continue writing so I can as well. Thank you!

Kiea Evergreen chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
This was such a funny chapter! I laughed so hard when you described Rainbow and what the placed looked like. Then at the end of the chapter I felt sorry and sad for Alabrith. Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Cisca Ironflame chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
YAY! At long last, she has continued!

Even though I have already gotten the chance to read the first part before, I thought you did rather well. I can't wait to see the next chapter (no seriously... I really can no longer wait... you need to write fast... even though technically you type fast...where was I going with this? Oh well).

I was also very fond of your whee little poem. When I read that, I imagined your little sing-song voice reading it out loud, and it was quite funny.

Anyway, good job and please continue!

Kiea Evergreen chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
YA! I'm so happy for Alabrith. I can't believe Hilmar kissed her! Go Alabrith! You are getting really good at writing. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
Calypso Silverhawk chapter 9 . 5/19/2006
I was wondering, how does Alabrith know what time it is if watches haven't been invented and there's no sundials? (Maybe there is one on the ship somewhere...) If the sailors have this instinctual knowledge of discerning the time of day, you might want to specify that. Good chapter otherwise.
Foxy-foxy chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I love this story you should add more to it soon. Please!
Kiea Evergreen chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
That was really great! I really do wonder what happened to Hilmar's parents and poor Alabrith. she has to go to A.M.H.Q. That stinks! Well, keep up the good work!
Cisca Ironflame chapter 9 . 5/9/2006
I Love this chappie! I am a big love story fanatic! Awesome job! So, Alabrith is finally loving Hilmar. I want to know whats next in their relationship! And...how did his parents die?
demigodxzero chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
wow, i just realized you average 5 reviews per chapter. well, actually its more than that now because of this one. i get 1.5 on my story, so i'm gettin jealous :D...um yeah, update soon, or quit getting so many reviews!
demiXgod chapter 8 . 2/20/2006
"Well, after much deliberation, I give you Chapter 8" i know what you mean ;) i just updated for the first time in like 3 months.

um, alabrith pwns. that may have been a little rash on hilmars part with the counterattack...good thing alabrith was there to kick both their butts. peace.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »