Reviews for MANNAQUINS AND THE IDIOT ASPECT OF FONDNESS
Morbid Maxwell chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
This one seemed a bit more toned down...no, that doesn't mean I didn't like, it just seemed to be an easier read (no suspense nagging at me) but again...it was well-written, I like your descriptions...especially when you use the mention of feeling with your fingertips...gives it a realistic feel.

Morbid MaxwellWill you become a fallen for me?
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow, you must've been having a bad year. But it makes for a wonderful poem. Great job, descriptive and well-written.

Morbid MaxwellWill you become a fallen for me?
JudgementMathew chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Wow this is simply amazing i don't know how you came up with such a wonderfull flow.

Ma†
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
The first uncliched poem I've read today, thank heavens! This is just as insightful as your 6 words poem, excellent imagery created. good use of the free-verse format. good to see how you've adhered to the subject of the poem to the end. great stuff.
ANGEL OF THE LORD chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
*sticks tongue out* you flamed my friend! *Sticks tongue out again* And your poem stinks!
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Another good entry. Powerful, emotive, and imagery filled like always. keep it up.
Midnight Lynx chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This really good! and it's so like every where but in a good way not in a confusing is kind of creepy to but that makes your stories/poems it up! Midnight Lynx
Slowly Sinking chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Wow. Very powerful writing. I like the bit about the meter of childhood, and the end's really strong.