Reviews for Finale
BlondeBabi chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
So, you just did that whole thing to my story because I gave you a NICE review. wow, usually it comes fromteh bad. If you hadn't read already, I already had some critiquing ( I hope that's how you spell it) of that sort of stuff. All of it was covered. Yes, it is allowed to advertise from a certain site. ask ladako. She's on the site. Yes, I need to explain more. But I've had ppl tell me that already. I don't need a thousand ppl doing that. I've had MisanthropeXeta do that, but atleast when she has something to say, she actually critiques me when I do it instead of throwing in my face. A true writer doesn't do that. So I think here is what you were wanting me to say in that review.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Thats sad...Anyway, Nicely done, the tune of the poem is good! It sounds at first like one of those cheerfull poems...But then...Yeah!
smile persephone chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Everything in this poem is rushed. It adds a feverous mood to the poem, which aids the action of the poem, and makes the entire thing more powerful. Nicely done.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
...Wow...Haunting and the ending was a shock. Congradulations on an excellent piece!
Blonde Babi chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I love this poem. I love theatre and am absossed with it. No errors and it makes sense. plz write more.