Reviews for typical new york tragedy
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i like. very nicely done, with an interesting format. sad. the title drew me in.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
The numbers "technique" (I cant' quite find the right word) wroks .
these travels chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
wow.

"she/he/they/we pay in stds instead of cash."

CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Man, I wish I was this good at using messed-up grammar in my potery. I've messed around with it a few times before, but I always end up looking like I'm trying to learn English or something.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Well this formatting is amazing, and what you state with cutting sarcasm is simply WOW
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Awesome. I loved it.
shola chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
That's unbelievable. I hope it doesn't sound pretentious, but in a way you told a chapter of my life there (I have a thing with over identifying, it can get creepy, just let me know and i'll stop)But that is an amazing piece of writing. I feel rather insufficient now...
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
i love the end of point 3 and all of point 4 instead, very interesting and saddly true x weasel within x
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
ooh i adore this. i like the formatting. it's very original with the use of numbers and everything. all of this is fantastic and oh so quotable. excellent job and keep writing. also thanks for the review :D
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
"pretty pretty girl walks down the red carpet /of reality/" love that. i love the format too, and the way it ends up with the 6/9 at the end. by the way, just wanted to mention that i disagree with one of the reviewers on your poem "cut from magazines" i thought the "vulgarity" WAS appropriate for the poem. it fit, it worked, and that's all i wanted to say. )
hmmmmm chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
first off, i LOVE the title. next, the line "4. she/he/they/we pay in stds instead of cash." is absolutely beautiful. and finally, the end is so realistic that i want to cry. you rock.
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
you are a fantastic inspiration.-jess
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
beautiful. really, just amazing.

!* noelle *!
linaeve chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
oh my. tragic in a stunningly beautiful sort-of-way. nicely done.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
love the numbers. love all of it. love your writing. "(barefooted & glossy eyed)" is perfect. there is nothing i can say about your work i haven't already said. it's hard to write a review after reading one of your pieces, but i'll try anyways. beautiful work.

-salt.