Reviews for My Dirty Diary
Iris chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
Honestly I feel it's the parents fault for reading the personal diary.
my poor toaster chapter 25 . 1/3/2012
Yow. Harsh ending.
MK16 chapter 24 . 10/31/2009
ahh awesome story!

really well written

_
Subbie chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
LOL still loving this story...

too bad that you "can't" write slash! Ah well, if there is ever a quote, it's gotta be:

"if there is book you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, WRITE IT!" LOL

can I try a hand on a slash version, based on your story, or would you rather I didn't? some authors don't like that...

Lee
Subbie chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
OMG this is SO funny. Must be sorta easy to update, too. journal entries are always quick, lol.

Although it'd be better if there was a slash version, but oh well. . . LMAO.

Lee
ChaseVoid chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
Yuki means Snow in Japanese, not Lucky
The Abstract Dualist chapter 25 . 6/22/2007
That was quite nice, even though I thought that it was a little short. Good ending.

I have to admit that I don't think it's world-shattering or anything, but I DO like it.
i-like-music chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
A brilliant start to a story. I can hardly wait to read on.
wilko4523 chapter 25 . 1/30/2007
woot woot this is so gd i read through all of it and its so funny lol plz plz write a sequel

hugz wilko
SapphireIris chapter 25 . 1/27/2007
Aw! Man, that was a good ending. I like how you mixed happiness with tragedy, and the fact that some things can't be taken back. Loves it! 11/10~

-SapphireIris
liquid-dreams-139 chapter 25 . 8/5/2006
wow... i just read ur whole story and i loved it! lol it was a great idea, very unique and creative. im glad you got to the end! ill try to go on to reading some of ur other stuff but ive got my own story to update now so... c ya!
DeLayNee chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
Woah- love this girl! Usually I go for the supernatural, but your writing are awesome.

Also,

"It made me think of the time Joey Roberts tried to hit on Celia, then grope her. She’d been pretty nice about him hitting on her, nicer than I would have been, so he took that as her allowing him to grope her. No other guy has ever made that same mistake again. Yes, pretty, delicate looking Celia, with her manicured nails and long blonde hair, grabbed the boy’s hand broke his wrist, then his nose and left him VERY sore between the legs."

-haha. I did that.

delaney
multiples of six chapter 25 . 6/22/2006
Oh my god, that story was awesome. It's an original idea for a story, and the switching back and forth, and then the overlapping, was really well done. And all along it was so realistic, like I could know a person like Shanti. All the emotions, and the style of writing and the way she acted was perfect. It was absolutely crazy with the heart attack & stuff, so the ending was not nearly as happy as I would've liked it to have been. *sigh* I don't know what good things she could've expected from a pseudo diary, though. The smart thing to do would've been to make one talking about how much time she spent studying. Haha. But anyway, great story, I loved it. D
HungarianPotatoFarmer chapter 24 . 6/21/2006
That's hilarious! Well, most of it is...the part where her dad kicked her out was kinda sad. But the story still rocks!

Sincerely,H.P. Farmer
felicia13 chapter 25 . 6/15/2006
How sweet .. this has been a good ride, reading this story, and I hope to see one or both of the sequels mentioned ..

Until we meet again!

all my love,felicia

May inspiration never leave you wanting!
202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »