Reviews for pradise
Blueskelton chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I think that I might separate the hints and the paradise, they seem unconnected and they don't seem to go together. but that's just my thoughts. you might also want to center that one line that is out of place, unless there is a purpose for it. But judging from the other works I read I think it was just uncentered.

Regardless I really enjoyed this poem and your other works. I added this work to my C2 "The Dark Angels" If that is unacceptable please let me know and I will remove it.

I was also wondering if you would like to be a staff member of my C2. I enjoyed your work and I would be honored to have you. All I ask is that the works you add (yours and other peoples) to the C2 are reasonably grammatically correct (I am hardly perfect) but they should at least beat the spell checker. But content is the most important. Try to meet the "theme" of the C2 but if its a good story, theme doesn't really matter.

To add works you just click the add to c2 button found in the review box. You can add either your own or other peoples.

Thank you for the Poems and I hope that you find happiness. I know what it is to battle with suffering and despair and I hope that you will join the staff.