Reviews for J
vintagewrath chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
wonderful imagery.
Roth Jopalse Sammuels chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I may not have the right interpretation, but as I read it, it seemed like he chose a job over you. And thats a powerful peice if I'm correct, for thats a fact of life. People sometimes will pursue wealth, pride, and power instead of love. Great peice.
Pricilla Cox chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
This poem is almost... mysterious, but wonderful, as always. Dear, you are great.
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I loved this. Much. Completely. In staccato thought. Like my staccato review.

Ok... anyways, the title is what drew me to this... it left (obviously) much unsaid, which was perfect. but the tone of it was brilliant and I'll start ranting, really, so don't let me go on any longer.

Anyways, thanks for the kind review.
Jennifer Light chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Hey! I really liked this even though you slip in and out of tenses frequently. I would just like to point out that you made a grammar error "always to big for me)" "to" should be "too." Just thought you should know! Keep up the good work!
lis-bis chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow.. This is amazing. The visuals are strong, and you really make the reader think. You obviously have a ton of talent, keep writing!
method acting chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I thought that this was excellent. Very new-age and very kickass. Awesome awesome job. You are an artist. Lovely.
friend2more chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow. I haven't reviewed anything for about a year and I think this is a very good place to start. Your poem is very powerful, and what I enjoyed most about it was that it made me think. EXCELLENT imagery and a very thought provoking repition of mention to politics. I really, really enjoyed it and I am definitely going to read more of your poems :0) Keep up the great work!
fragglerock chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Very, very cool. Great description; I could picture the entire thing!
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
wow! i don't know where you come up with some of this stuff, but you are a fabulous writer!
brown crayon chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This is brilliant. I love the imagery you've used. "falling/ again/ against the shade of blue/ in his eyes" just great.
Loves-Thorn chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Aww i liek this. Full of powerful emotion. Well done and thank you for reviewing my poem
Need 'n' Know chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
He sounds... I don't know. I have no feelings towards this guy.

"Jeff Jeremahi"? Nope.

Julia.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I like...nice and sappy. Keep going!
Muted Prose chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Amazing.. it's like there's such a large story behind all of your poems. It's something that makes you think and try to connect the dots. Great work, and thank you for reviewing me! MP